- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Largest organic hydroponic greenhouse facility in Florida being constructed by OrganicaWorld
The site project is taking place in Groveland, Florida. With plans to build one new greenhouse facility every 90 days, the future of Groveland and Central Florida may soon span greenhouses across the horizon, adding a vast array of employment opportunities.
The unique growing systems created and engineered by OrganicaWorld™ can produce upwards of 77,000 heads of lettuce per week in a single greenhouse facility. By providing the plants with the exact micronutrients they need to grow, while protecting them in a controlled environment, all of the beneficial nutrients and flavour end up in the final product. At OrganicaWorld™, plants are grown to the strictest organic requirements.
OrganicaWorld™ is keeping the environment in mind by using technology to optimize production using the fewest inputs. The four 500,000 gallon in-ground cisterns collect rainwater to recycle through the hydroponic growing system. This unique system offers an innovative alternative for growing food for an ever growing population in Florida while saving and protecting the Florida Aquifer. Supplemental lighting is provided by LEDs keeping cooling and energy costs very low while enhancing the quality of the plants by targeting specific wavelengths during vegetative and fruiting stages.
OrganicaWorld, LLC is also breaking ground on the SuperGreenFeed™ facility in the Fall of 2014. The SuperGreenFeed™ system is predicted to revolutionize the animal livestock feed industry by producing 1,560 acres of animal feed on a ½ acre parcel of land. OrganicaWorld™ is developing a custom state of the art, fully automated, super green feed system. The system is a completely hydroponic greenhouse. Feed will be grown in 7 day cycles, continuously, and delivered to farmers as a living, nutrient rich, certified organic, super green feed.
The benefits of the OrganicaWorld SuperGreenFeed™ system are undeniable and endless. Farmers will have the opportunity to buy organic feed at an affordable price, and raise organic, hormone and antibiotic free livestock that can also satisfy a higher profit. Consumers will have access to more affordable organic milk and meat options without having any concern for hormones and antibiotics. The land will have the opportunity to return to its natural state, wild and without influence of large scale grazing. By growing 1,560 acres of highly nutrient living green feed on a 1/2 acre parcel, food costs for organic meat, eggs,and dairy will be more affordable and readily available to everyone.
OrganicaWorld, LLC is affiliated with OrganicaWorld Laboratories, LLC, which is also headquartered in Groveland, Florida. With a team of personnel including doctors, technicians, scientists, and world renowned research experts, OrganicaWorld Laboratories, LLC houses a 5,400 square foot facility that is fully equipped with both dry and wet laboratories. In addition to research and development, they offer comprehensive testing of nutraceuticals. Currently, OrganicaWorld Laboratories is teaming with the University of Florida and other local universities on many research advancements.
For more information
T: +1 407-418-8051
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Greenhouse grower receives award for ‘Together’ campaign
- 2023-11-30 US (IN): Lilly greenhouses to be remodeled as ‘Purdue Moves’ forward in research
- 2023-11-30 Dutch strawberry growers open new location
- 2023-11-29 Guyana: Three-acre greenhouse commissioned at Plympton Farms
- 2023-11-27 UK: MP gets a look at high-tech facilities at Hadlow College
- 2023-11-24 Japanese project to increase agricultural development in Luzon
- 2023-11-24 Greenhouse expansion in Tajikistan: a catalyst for year-round agricultural growth
- 2023-11-23 US (FL): Horti complex enters second phase of development
- 2023-11-23 Kazakhstan: 605 farmer's greenhouses receive certification according to national standards
- 2023-11-22 Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TİKA) installed two greenhouses in Somalia, each with a 250 sq meters area
- 2023-11-21 A greenhouse for seedlings for 250 thousand plants was built in the Kaliningrad region
- 2023-11-17 US (TX): 10-acre expansion completed for Temple-based greenhouse
- 2023-11-17 CED invests 1.5m CAD in Harnois Industries
- 2023-11-17 Belarus: Year-round cucumber cultivation will be achieved after greenhouse modernization in the Kirov district
- 2023-11-17 Philippines: Greenhouse project launched in Eastern Samar town
- 2023-11-16 China: Govt. donates greenhouse project to Guiuan town