- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Nature & More first to market with new sugar cane packaging
Paul Hendriks, packaging expert at Nature & More, is a satisfied man: "Together with our suppliers we have been working for two years to develop these new packing materials. We are now selling organic vine tomatoes, pears and physalis packed with the sugarcane materials and our customers are very pleased with the first results. I feel that we have taken a major step in packing innovation. No-one else is doing this yet!"
French supermarket chain Carrefour is one of Nature & More's first clients to have opted for organic fruit and vegetables packed with the new materials. Julie Mahmoun, product manager at Carrefour : "As part of our anti-waste program, packaging is a very important issue for Carrefour. We encourage our suppliers to minimize the environmental footprint of packaging by focusing on recycling and working with renewable and waste materials. The new Eosta / Nature & More sugar cane tray fits our philosophy and that is why we have selected it for our organic fruit and vegetables."
Nature & More is now replacing the old trays, tags, labels and stickers with the new materials. The look is clean and natural and fits perfectly with organic products, according to Paul Hendriks. " It's plastic free. It's made of waste material that would otherwise be burnt, resulting in pollution. Therefore it doesn't put a claim on new land. What more can we wish for?"
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"