- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
PeKacid advances precision nutrition range
Suited to fertigation fed crops, including soft fruit, PeKacid lowers pH enhancing nutrient uptake while also boasting anti-clogging action. It is recommended for use with hard water or calcareous soils.
“Chloride and sodium free, PeKacid contains solid phosphoric acid in a dry form combining the advantages and efficiency of phosphoric acid with the ease and safety of a solid crystalline fertilizer,” explains Everris speciality agriculture manager, Scott Garnett. “It can replace all or part of the other acids added to a fertigation programme offering a safer, user-friendly fertilizer source.
Agronomists and growers visiting the Everris stand (354) can find out more about the company's sophisticated AngelaWeb precision nutrition programme and its proven foliar, fertigation and controlled release products portfolio. This year the stand will also feature a free hog roast!
Optimising yield and quality, while minimising nutrient wastage, the AngelaWeb software tool contains over 900 individual crop recommendations at different growth stages. By taking in to account data regarding the water source and growing media, this web based programme accurately calculates a recommended precision nutrition fertilizer regime.
The Everris portfolio includes Agrolution, Agroleaf Power, Solinure, Agroblen and the Select range of ‘single source’ straight fertilizers. Also, an extended range of Levington and Shamrock proprietary growing media products, many with premium coir content, for fruit crops.
Everris’s heritage and technically advanced speciality nutrition products are well established in Europe and in crucial sectors of the UK and Irish soft fruit and top fruit markets.
For more information
Scott Garnett, Sales Manager Specialty Agriculture
T: +1 07584 324778
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched
- 2023-08-14 Composition and production of circular fertilizer
- 2023-08-11 BASF and Vivagro to jointly distribute biological fungicide and insecticide
- 2023-08-10 Impello Biosciences adds two new biostimulants
- 2023-08-08 Overdose of boron in propagating strawberry plants
- 2023-07-11 Egbert Bok joins Intrahorti as sales manager
- 2023-07-11 Enzymes as biostimulants to make plants more resilient
- 2023-07-06 Japan: Don't flush the toilet, you may need it to fertilize plants
- 2023-07-05 Sustainable Agro Solutions acquires Biovert
- 2023-06-20 Symbiotic and pathogenic fungi may use similar molecular tools to manipulate plants
- 2023-06-14 Ireland: Kerry firm part of project to boost crop resilience to climate change
- 2023-06-14 Magnesium deficiency in tomatoes
- 2023-06-02 How to control the microbiome in soilless cultivation?
- 2023-05-30 Cheaper fertilizer is a relief for Australian farmers