- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PeKacid advances precision nutrition range
Suited to fertigation fed crops, including soft fruit, PeKacid lowers pH enhancing nutrient uptake while also boasting anti-clogging action. It is recommended for use with hard water or calcareous soils.
“Chloride and sodium free, PeKacid contains solid phosphoric acid in a dry form combining the advantages and efficiency of phosphoric acid with the ease and safety of a solid crystalline fertilizer,” explains Everris speciality agriculture manager, Scott Garnett. “It can replace all or part of the other acids added to a fertigation programme offering a safer, user-friendly fertilizer source.
Agronomists and growers visiting the Everris stand (354) can find out more about the company's sophisticated AngelaWeb precision nutrition programme and its proven foliar, fertigation and controlled release products portfolio. This year the stand will also feature a free hog roast!
Optimising yield and quality, while minimising nutrient wastage, the AngelaWeb software tool contains over 900 individual crop recommendations at different growth stages. By taking in to account data regarding the water source and growing media, this web based programme accurately calculates a recommended precision nutrition fertilizer regime.
The Everris portfolio includes Agrolution, Agroleaf Power, Solinure, Agroblen and the Select range of ‘single source’ straight fertilizers. Also, an extended range of Levington and Shamrock proprietary growing media products, many with premium coir content, for fruit crops.
Everris’s heritage and technically advanced speciality nutrition products are well established in Europe and in crucial sectors of the UK and Irish soft fruit and top fruit markets.
For more information
Scott Garnett, Sales Manager Specialty Agriculture
T: +1 07584 324778
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-07 Organic fertilizer guidelines launched to address fertilizer crisis in Ghana
- 2022-05-27 Plant-based biostimulants from cultivated crops
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser
- 2022-04-12 Application for fertilizer efficiency research now open
- 2022-04-12 Sri Lankan coconut industry faces collapse without fertilizer
- 2022-04-12 US (OH): Akron-area farms battle higher costs, led by fertilizer
- 2022-04-07 The Russia-Ukraine war's impact on global fertilizer markets
- 2022-03-31 JBS joins the fertilizer market
- 2022-03-29 Case study on reduced fertilizer use
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-29 TerraGrow liquid, new microbial plant health promoter
- 2022-03-23 India: Kochi students create low-cost solution that triples hydroponics yield
- 2022-03-23 Research team touts vegetable benefits for used coffee grounds
- 2022-03-18 High fertilizer costs: "even more important to follow agronomic recommendations"
- 2022-03-17 The world's largest strawberry
- 2022-03-16 "Nanobubbles improve root health and lead to better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-15 USDA to invest in innovative American-made fertilizer