- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Mediane to add new sleeve production line, thanks to growth in demand
This line will add another 50 million pieces to our existing capacity and has been acquired mainly to maintain flexibility towards our existing customer base. We will continue to keep our focus on swift delivery times and flexibility, rather than on further growth in specifically this sector. Between now and the installation of the new line we work 24/7 (4 shifts) on all lines to keep pace with the demand. This latest generation sleeve production line, will also be prepared specially for PLA Bio-Plastic and equipped with Track&Trace coding systems.
We are glad to advise, that in a few weeks our situation will be back to normal and we will be on the level of responsiveness, service and flexibility what you are used to see from us. In the meantime we thank you for your understanding and for any specific issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Together with our partners, we will announce further major expansions in production at the end of Q3, construction work for which has been started at the beginning of this year. We will keep you informed!
For more information
Tel: +31 346 285029
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates
- 2023-07-13 Launching organic salad blends in peel-and-reseal packaging design
- 2023-07-11 UK: Construction of a £5m food packhouse completed
- 2023-07-10 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-05 100% recyclable strawberry punnets