Kazakhstan: Akmola region to build greenhouse complex worth $15.8 million

Kazakhstan's Akmola region has plans to construct a greenhouse complex for the cultivation of organic products, according to "Media Akmola Ortalygy." The complex will have a total area of 42,448 square metres and will be devoted to the growing of tomatoes, cucumbers, sprouts and leafy vegetables.

Previous projects of Scheteling

The greenhouses will be fitted with boilers for heating, drip irrigation systems, recirculated air, evaporative cooling, shading and other features. The company in charge is the Finnish "Schetelig OY" and the construction will be carried out on a turnkey basis. The total cost of the project is of 15.8 million dollars, of which 21 % will be funded by the project owner and the remaining 79 % by KazAgroFinance JSC. The project is scheduled for launch in 2015 and will create 60 jobs.

Source: advis.ru

Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber

You are using software which is blocking our advertisements (adblocker).

As we provide the news for free, we are relying on revenues from our banners. So please disable your adblocker and reload the page to continue using this site.

Click here for a guide on disabling your adblocker.