- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Show the exact size of your nursery plants on a picture with FotoCCar
Pierre Demesmaeker with his FotoCCar
As he is a grower and owns a garden centre himself, Pierre experienced some difficulties with selling his plants digitally. “When I grew a nice plant and wanted to sell it, I didn’t know how to show the right proportions on the picture. That’s why I came up with the FotoCCar.”
The FotoCCar is actually a set consisting of an aluminium screen with a vertical ruler and a removable horizontal ruler. The screen can be applied to every CC car, of course that’s where the name FotoCCar comes from. Just put the plant on the CC car in front of the vertical ruler and it shows directly how large the plant is. When you hang the horizontal ruler on the edge of the car, customers can see how wide the plant is. Together with this standard set, you can also order a sign with your company name and logo, to personalize the pictures. The FotoCCar is available in both centimetres and inches, in different colours and is 100% recyclable.
This is the first year that the FotoCCar is in production and it already gained international popularity. “Last week we sent a FotoCCar to a customer in New Zealand and we’ve also sent some to Dubai and Australia. But our main market lies in the Netherlands,” says the grower from Belgium. In his own country the FotoCCar isn’t so popular. “Belgians are just making do with what they have. They just put the plant in front of a white door and make a picture. People abroad are looking to improve more, facilitate and professionalize their operations.”
The FotoCCar is available in different sizes, from 100 to 200 cm. Click here for the brochure with the different types, prices and accessoires (PDF).
For more information
T: +32 2 569 28 90
F: +32 2 567 08 14
M: +32 475 80 6 92
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt