- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Heliospectra AB taking part in Swedish Cleantech international tour
The hand-picked Swedish companies, identified as Sweden’s most innovative within environmental technology, will meet international investors and industry stakeholders. The goal is to eventually contribute toward solving global environmental challenges.
The tour is being arranged for the second time by the business incubators STING (Stockholm Innovation & Growth) and LEAD (LiU Entrepreneurship and Development) after being launched successfully in 2013.
“The Swedish Cleantech Tour is a great opportunity for Heliospectra to prove itself internationally. After a successful share issue and to coincide with the planned listing, we are now undertaking a major international marketing campaign so this forum is ideal for us. To be one of the selected companies is also a major acknowledgement of Heliospectra’s business concept and that we can actually contribute to better food, reduced transport, lower energy consumption and so on, thereby reducing the negative environmental impact,” says Staffan Hillberg, CEO at Heliospectra.
At the end of May, Heliospectra launched its new patented LX60 lighting system, which is more efficient, greener and cheaper compared to earlier products. According to Heliospectra’s calculations, the LX60 generates almost 50 per cent more light on the plants compared with the predecessor, L4A. The company has also managed to lower the weight from 13 kg to 8 kg.
“We really have the wind in our sails now. The level of interest in LX60 is huge, both nationally and internationally. Our share issue was over subscribed and the tremendous interest has enabled an additional private placement to qualified investors totalling a further SEK 18.2 m, approximately. Altogether, this has resulted in overall issued capital of around SEK 40.9,” says Staffan Hillberg.
Other participating companies in the Swedish Cleantech Tour 2014
Arsizio - licenses dynamic and cost-effective 3D extrusion, a globally patented production method. CorPower Ocean - developing a new type of highly efficient tidal power at a lower energy price. DP Patterning - manufactures environmentally-friendly specialist presses for flexible printed circuit boards and antennas. Ecofective - offers an IT-based solution that optimises existing heating systems in buildings. Exeger - developing the next generation of solar cells with greater efficiency. Minesto - offers a technology to produce electricity from tidal waters and ocean currents. Watty- develops products to create energy savings in homes and buildings.
For more information
Staffan Hillberg, CEO
T: +46 708 36 59 44
Lars Sjögrell, Press Officer
T: +46 702 69 53 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together