- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Logiq agro starts construction on new multi layer logistics system for Pronk Tulips
The Pronk brothers are replacing their existing greenhouse and the internal transport system with a completely new greenhouse that benefits from a Rolling Bench container system, A-Track Automatic Transport Lines and a 2nd growing layer equipped with a double platform rolling-container lift.
The new greenhouse is completely focused on logistical optimization for Pronk Tulips. Thus we have chosen for ideal container size for growing tulips and the system makes extremely efficient use of space due to the 2nd growing layer.
The rolling-container lift, which enables the rolling-containers to be transported between layers, features a double lift platform. As a result, it is possible to rotate the rolling containers between layers independently from each other.
In order to give the harvesting area a lot of flexibility, the choice was made for a harvesting conveyor line. The next step will be the addition of a so called “harvesting street” that will make the most efficient use of the harvesting conveyor system.
The whole logistical system will of course be easily controlled using our own control and registration software : Dat-A-Control V3.
If you would like to learn more about any of our products please contact Dennis van Dijk, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Gert-Jan van Staalduinen, Gert-Jan.van.Staalduinen@logiqsagro.nl, for more information.
Source: Logiq Agro newsletter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir