- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Logiq agro starts construction on new multi layer logistics system for Pronk Tulips
The Pronk brothers are replacing their existing greenhouse and the internal transport system with a completely new greenhouse that benefits from a Rolling Bench container system, A-Track Automatic Transport Lines and a 2nd growing layer equipped with a double platform rolling-container lift.
The new greenhouse is completely focused on logistical optimization for Pronk Tulips. Thus we have chosen for ideal container size for growing tulips and the system makes extremely efficient use of space due to the 2nd growing layer.
The rolling-container lift, which enables the rolling-containers to be transported between layers, features a double lift platform. As a result, it is possible to rotate the rolling containers between layers independently from each other.
In order to give the harvesting area a lot of flexibility, the choice was made for a harvesting conveyor line. The next step will be the addition of a so called “harvesting street” that will make the most efficient use of the harvesting conveyor system.
The whole logistical system will of course be easily controlled using our own control and registration software : Dat-A-Control V3.
If you would like to learn more about any of our products please contact Dennis van Dijk, email@example.com, or Gert-Jan van Staalduinen, Gert-Jan.van.Staalduinen@logiqsagro.nl, for more information.
Source: Logiq Agro newsletter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt