Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
UK: Greenhouse Technical Management for the Future Training Course
Delivered by Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan, two internationally respected industry specialists from Australia, the course looked at developing technical and management skills ready to meet the challenges of greenhouse management in a time of climate change.
Well-attended by owners, staff and managers of greenhouse and hydroponic growing environments the event received excellent feedback.
Jonathan Aldridge, Sales and Marketing Director of HydroGarden commented, “The event was very informative and well-delivered, the knowledge and expertise of Graeme and Rick is exceptional. As well as external delegates, we took the opportunity to have numerous team members on the course and the training we all received will be very helpful to all aspects of HydroGarden, especially business forecasting and product development.”
If you would be interested in attending a similar event in the future, please contact Kim Edwards on 02476 651 500 or email email@example.com.
For more information
HydroGarden Wholesale Supplies Ltd.
2 Progress Way
CV3 2NT, UK
T: +44 (0)24 7665 1500
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance
- 2022-07-18 Busy start at Cultivate’22
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022
- 2022-07-15 Getting ready for Cultivate'22: what not to miss?