- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
UK: Greenhouse Technical Management for the Future Training Course
Delivered by Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan, two internationally respected industry specialists from Australia, the course looked at developing technical and management skills ready to meet the challenges of greenhouse management in a time of climate change.
Well-attended by owners, staff and managers of greenhouse and hydroponic growing environments the event received excellent feedback.
Jonathan Aldridge, Sales and Marketing Director of HydroGarden commented, “The event was very informative and well-delivered, the knowledge and expertise of Graeme and Rick is exceptional. As well as external delegates, we took the opportunity to have numerous team members on the course and the training we all received will be very helpful to all aspects of HydroGarden, especially business forecasting and product development.”
If you would be interested in attending a similar event in the future, please contact Kim Edwards on 02476 651 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
HydroGarden Wholesale Supplies Ltd.
2 Progress Way
CV3 2NT, UK
T: +44 (0)24 7665 1500
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 From high-tech to lower-quality products that are acceptable to different demographics
- 2023-12-07 Registration open for the Kentucky Fruit & Vegetable Conference
- 2023-12-07 Photo Report New York Produce Show
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos