- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Spain: Government of Andalusia to reimburse greenhouses for hail damage
The government assumes that an area of 106 hectares has been affected in the area of El Ejido. The government said that the aid will not exceed more than 40 procent of the investment, or 15 euro's per square meter. Only growers that have lost more than half of their operations as a result of the damage can apply for the funding, as well as this an agricultural insurance is needed. Next to this, the grower must assure that he will use his greenhouse for the next five years for the production of horticultural crops.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Maharashtra farmer feeds his entire tomato crop to his cows
- 2023-09-27 Tide to table: growing salmon and leafy greens in America's Dairyland
- 2023-09-26 US (CO): Harvest season is in full swing in Southern Colorado
- 2023-09-26 6 years after Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico residents and farms take recovery into their own hands
- 2023-09-26 First boxes of microgreens delivered to customers in Northern Norway
- 2023-09-21 US (MA): Lancaster refugee farm destroyed by flooding
- 2023-09-21 “Smaller growers are very, very isolated"
- 2023-09-19 Pure Harvest eyes further growth with $150m strategic Richel Group Partnership
- 2023-09-18 Spain: Japanese strawberry variety allows better market entry and brand growth
- 2023-09-18 Denmark: Nordic Greens opens automonous greenhouse
- 2023-09-18 US (OH): “There is really no prescription for this type of farming. We're still figuring out how to make it better"
- 2023-09-14 US (NY): Taking on the Eastcoast in phased expansion, raising another $10 million
- 2023-09-12 US (FL): Greenhouse, classrooms grow on John Rivers’ Packing District farm
- 2023-09-11 US (OR): Immigrant farmers grow hard-to-find pantry staples
- 2023-09-11 "Sales have been at constant levels since the middle of July"
- 2023-09-07 US (UT): Greenhouse farm cultivates community through hydroponics
- 2023-09-06 Kenya: Kirinyaga government supports tomato growers in building horti infrastructure
- 2023-09-05 “We harvest and we seed everyday, but we still do it with about 12 folks"
- 2023-09-05 India: Deputy Chief Minister visited hydroponic farm
- 2023-09-05 US (RI): Flower grower prepares its transition from wedding venue to food production