- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
FertiMatch app assists growers in calculating and preparing fertilizer solutions
Haifa launches new fertigation App for iPhone, iPad and Android
FertiMatch runs on iOS (iPhone http://bit.ly/1ffCGVT, iPad http://bit.ly/1f3uebz) and Android (http://bit.ly/1cy7Bc4). Soon it will be available for Windows phone.
"With FertiMatch we make the task of calculating the amount of fertilization a simple process. Offering this auxiliary tool through mobile devices ensures that it can be accessed by anyone who needs it directly, anytime, anywhere," said Yoav Ronen, Haifa Group Water Soluble Marketing Manager.
FertiMatch joins Haifa growing mobile application store. The store already includes FloraMatchTM that plans controlled release nutrition for professional nurseries and the recently launched Haifa mobile Website.
The mobile website provides mobile users with instant and friendly access to Haifa's Agriculture Knowledge Sharing website optimized for smartphones and tablets. The content-rich mobile website offers immediate access to important information growers and agri professionals need while on the go.
"The addition of these applications to our portfolio is one more expression of our ongoing commitment to support growers to improve their practice and maximize their crop yield and quality. It is another realization of our 'Farmer's Mind' value proposition", said Ron Seligmann, Chief Agronomist & Knowledge Manager.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants