- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Rabobank AgriFanance adds staff in newly opened Kansas City office
Rabo AgriFinance is a provider of capital and financial solutions to U.S. agricultural producers and agri-businesses. Doug will provide additional financial expertise to the regional team of Rabo AgriFinance experts.
"Rabo AgriFinance has experienced tremendous growth in the U.S. over the past decade. Adding Doug to the team enhances our services in western Missouri as we seek to become the premier ag lender in the U.S.," says Mike Martin, Rabo AgriFinance Regional Vice President.
Meyer, who lives in Harrisonville, Mo., has nearly 30 years of experience in the agricultural lending field, working with crop and livestock producers in eastern Kansas and western Missouri.
Meyer joins the Rabo AgriFinance team as a part of the company's network of relationship managers, crop insurance and risk management specialists who understand the unique needs of Missouri ag.
"I am truly excited to be working with a leading agricultural lender such as Rabo AgriFinance," says Meyer, "When combined with our global presence and expertise, our products and services provide producers with tools that are second to none as they compete in the marketplace."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-16 Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
- 2022-08-16 Thomas van den Driessche new CEO of Robovision
- 2022-08-16 500,000 square meters of screen en route to Wittenberg Gemüse
- 2022-08-16 In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- 2022-08-16 Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- 2022-08-16 Biobest Southwest sales team integrated with Beneficial Insectary in Western USA
- 2022-08-15 Asfertglobal increases its sales by 20% in the first half of the year
- 2022-08-15 The Netherlands: Turning insects into fertilizer, feed and oil
- 2022-08-15 Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
- 2022-08-15 Breeder showcases vegetable varieties at summer seed trials
- 2022-08-15 Tony van Egmond joins Ushio Europe Group as Sales Manager Horticulture
- 2022-08-15 Robert Sauer returns to his own company
- 2022-08-12 "Every time we can anticipate, we win"
- 2022-08-12 New back-to-school snacks hit the market
- 2022-08-12 “It is like a marathon run, and we want to finish first!”
- 2022-08-12 Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- 2022-08-12 UAE’s Pure Harvest considers a number of debt structures to expand to Asia
- 2022-08-12 USDA grants $100,000 to Lee County School District for farm-to-school projects
- 2022-08-12 Corteva Agriscience has filed a lawsuit against Bayer and Monsanto
- 2022-08-12 UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems