- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Rabobank AgriFanance adds staff in newly opened Kansas City office
Rabo AgriFinance is a provider of capital and financial solutions to U.S. agricultural producers and agri-businesses. Doug will provide additional financial expertise to the regional team of Rabo AgriFinance experts.
"Rabo AgriFinance has experienced tremendous growth in the U.S. over the past decade. Adding Doug to the team enhances our services in western Missouri as we seek to become the premier ag lender in the U.S.," says Mike Martin, Rabo AgriFinance Regional Vice President.
Meyer, who lives in Harrisonville, Mo., has nearly 30 years of experience in the agricultural lending field, working with crop and livestock producers in eastern Kansas and western Missouri.
Meyer joins the Rabo AgriFinance team as a part of the company's network of relationship managers, crop insurance and risk management specialists who understand the unique needs of Missouri ag.
"I am truly excited to be working with a leading agricultural lender such as Rabo AgriFinance," says Meyer, "When combined with our global presence and expertise, our products and services provide producers with tools that are second to none as they compete in the marketplace."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt