- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Kenya: Airline launches three flights to Singapore
The airline was founded in 1945 with its headquarter at Addis Ababa and its 100% owned by the Government of Ethiopia. Covers 78 international and 17 domestic destinations. Currently they have a workforce of 7500 and their cargo traffic is 181,000 tonnes annually. The types of shipment to be transported to Singapore include general cargo, Perishables, horticulture and valuables.
Changi Airport was opened on 1 July 1981 and currently occupies 1,350 Hectares of land, including two 4km runways, 3 passenger terminals and an air freight centre consisting of 8 cargo terminals. The Airport has a handling capacity of 3 million tonnes of cargo per annum.
They have SATS Coolport, a Facility to handle temperature sensitive products for example flowers and was officially launched in November 2010.
Source: Kenya Flower Council
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Compared to other products, the price premiums on Italian leafy greens are rather manageable"
- 2022-06-24 Bell pepper production in Murcia begins to recover after falling 30% below the usual level
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine and the Netherlands: berry cooperation with a bitter taste of war
- 2022-06-24 Commercial Horticulture in Southwest Nigeria
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine: Grants for seven million hryvnias will be yielded for building greenhouses
- 2022-06-24 Tomato prices fall furthest in the Netherlands in May
- 2022-06-24 New climate research shows that ‘clean eating’ is more complicated than we thought
- 2022-06-23 Andalucía's agri-food exports reach a record €5.4 billion
- 2022-06-23 DE: 'Dutch and Belgian tomatoes formed the basis of the offer'
- 2022-06-23 530 tons of products from Azerbaijan were not permitted into Russia
- 2022-06-23 US (NC): $2.2M investment for blueberry farm
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 The output value of hypoglycemic peppers reaches 1.5 million/hectare
- 2022-06-23 UK growers warn of unpicked crops going to waste due to worker shortage
- 2022-06-23 Increasing the natural vanilla market by creating bigger demand for existing players
- 2022-06-23 The state of horticulture in the Caribbean
- 2022-06-22 Australian pubs consider making side salads optional to cut down on waste
- 2022-06-22 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-22 Movement of Peruvian asparagus through South Florida ports expected to remain about the same