- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Russia may ban import of Polish fruit and vegetables
Rosselkhoznadzor informed the Polish State Plant Health and Seed Inspection Service about its concern over the situation, noting that import restrictions might be imposed unless the Polish side took measures to prevent identified violations.
In 2012 and in the last nine months of 2013 alone, Rosselkhoznadzor exposed 21 batches of Polish vegetable products contaminated with quarantine objects. Besides, there were over 900 cases detected in 2013 of non-compliance with international requirements for phytosanitary documents. The Polish side reportedly provided unreliable or distorted information about the country of origin, and the senders and recipients of goods. The exported products lacked marking. And it is also possible that phytosanitary certificates and accompanying documents were improperly executed.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 China: Blossoming agricultural cooperation along Belt and Road
- 2023-10-03 Mexico crossings of asparagus through Arizona, California, and Texas expected to remain the same
- 2023-10-03 CAN: Container farmer receives Kosher certificate
- 2023-10-03 US: USDA announces availability of inflation reduction act funding for climate-smart agriculture
- 2023-10-03 Spanish pepper exports achieved record revenue despite the fall in the export volume
- 2023-10-03 "Dutch greenhouse horticulture tax measures law goes too far"
- 2023-10-03 Retailers are filling up their bins with fall favorites
- 2023-10-03 Snack cucumbers to become available over the next few months
- 2023-10-03 "FPAA cites misleading study to distract from Mexican dumping"
- 2023-10-02 "In Morocco, they are eager for knowledge from the Netherlands"
- 2023-10-02 UK govt allocates £12.5 million to projects focused on green farming innovation
- 2023-10-02 US: Intellectual property protections for new crop varieties have increased
- 2023-10-02 Pests detected in melons and tomatoes from Uzbekistan
- 2023-10-02 COAG Almeria denounces zucchini and cucumber prices don't cover production costs
- 2023-10-02 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-10-02 Organic US strawberries bring growers higher prices than conventional berries