- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Innovative mindset at Visser Open Days
The European launch of Waterwick, the watering system for house plants, was a great success. Costa Farms was present to share their impressive experiences with the system. Costa has a 70% market share in house plants and has had great results with Waterwick in the USA.
The V-tray system that has been developed to transplant and grade delicate, weak rooting plants or plants with leafy foliage, was also of great inspiration to many growers. The option to produce hanging baskets fully automatic with the system creates many new opportunities.
The Snap system that enables growers to plant any kind of cutting was explained by a specialist from the USA who has been involved in the development of the system. Difficult products like poinsettias are now easy to transplant.
The green roof system and green wall system inspired many growers to branch out in new products with growing potential.
The new Roulette XL drum seeder with presettings was on the top of the list for many growers and proves once again that Visser is the seeding specialist!
The Open Days showed and proved: Visser aims to improve and innovate horticulture worldwide with innovating ideas and solid technology.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"