- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
45.9 ml Euro greenhouse complex to be built in Rostov
The project involves the construction of a 16-hectare greenhouse complex for the production of vegetables and green crops in the Neklinovsky district of the region.
It is on the list of "100 governor’s projects".
The project is implemented by LLC "Vegetable Factory" at its own expense and with 34.6 ml Euro loan from Vnesheconombank (VEB, Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs).
The production capacity of the complex will be about 10 thousand tons of vegetables a year and would mean the creation of 250 jobs. The first part of the complex for growing greenhouse vegetables has already been put into operation. The second part, which is 9-hectare, will be ready this year.
In early October, an agreement on construction of another greenhouse complex in the Kagalnicky district was signed. It will be a part of vertically integrated complex of research-and-production company "FITO".
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 "We hope this project will inspire the next generation of growers"
- 2022-08-15 Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- 2022-08-15 Georgia: Minister Shamugia vistis greenhouse created through state co-financing
- 2022-08-11 Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- 2022-08-09 CAN (OB): Ever Tru Farms launches 15-acre expansion
- 2022-07-22 US: architect develops greenhouse for his Boston neighborhood
- 2022-07-22 Australian HFF inducts two life members with an incredible story of greenhouse construction in Mongolia
- 2022-07-21 China: Smart greenhouses boost yields
- 2022-07-21 A schoolgirl from Kazakhstan has developed a "smart" greenhouse
- 2022-07-21 Australia: Tomatoes and jobs to grow in Tatura
- 2022-07-13 California open field grower expands into hydroponic lettuces
- 2022-07-11 Iowa family farm sees success with tunnel greenhouses
- 2022-07-07 Evolving tomato cultivation in Ontario
- 2022-07-05 Oman: Jusoor Foundation to produce saplings and citrus plants in greenhouses
- 2022-07-05 Naturvillan is a self-sufficient, off-grid A-frame greenhouse home in Sweden
- 2022-06-30 US (ME): ‘Crew of octogenarians’ builds greenhouse in Lewiston yard
- 2022-06-30 CAN: Abegweit First Nation invests in food security with new greenhouse
- 2022-06-30 Finnish propagator Sigg-Plant expands capacity with 40%
- 2022-06-29 Twentyfour-year-old Saudi farmer engineers a blooming desert
- 2022-06-29 Canada: Church greenhouse program supports migrant workers