- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
Wholesaler Angel Plants signs on with HGTV HOME® Plant Collection
“Really it was a no-brainer decision for us to expand by adding the HGTV HOME® Plant Collection,” states Jim McLoughlin, Sales Representative from Angel Plants. “With it being America’s leading home and lifestyle brand, we know that it will be the most recognized brand in horticulture by consumers. There are already over 140 million people in America who know and trust the brand. This is definitely by far the biggest opportunity for retailers to increase their sales.”
Angels Plants is a leading wholesale supplier, who service customers from Virginia to New Hampshire. They have close connections with many of the country’s top growers due to decades of horticultural experienced staff and personal dedication to quality and service in the industry.
HGTV is the nation’s leading online home-and-garden destination that attracts an average of four million unique visitors per month. Their top-rated cable network is distributed to more than 98 million U.S. households in America; making it the leading home and lifestyle brand. Retailers would benefit greatly by adding this brand to their mix for the coming year. To do so, contact Angel Plants Inc. or the other 26 wholesalers who will be carrying this leading brand for 2014.
Angel Plants can be reached at 631.242.7788 or visit their website at www.angelplants.com. To speak to Jim directly, reach him at extension 127 or email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 Farm in East Windsor gets federal funding for geothermal greenhouse
- 2022-09-26 Value of fresh fruits and vegetables ordered from USDA Foods is up 10 percent
- 2022-09-26 The national headquarter of 58 Agricultural in Tianfu Agricultural Expo Park introduced over 10,000 blueberries
- 2022-09-26 "Automation is a journey that doesn't stop, so don't wait to make a start"
- 2022-09-26 AEssenceGrows invites investors to join crowd-funded stock offering
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Germains Seed Technology appoints Agnieszka Szkurlat as Business Director for Europe
- 2022-09-23 Winrock gets $45M to expand climate-smart agtech in Malawi and Thailand
- 2022-09-23 Hydroponic farming in Houston
- 2022-09-23 Circadian rhythms: AI can reduce vertical farm energy consumption by up to 27%
- 2022-09-23 Big Tex Urban Farms growing to help feed South Dallas
- 2022-09-23 The 70-hectare blueberry planting base in Futian Town will be completed by the end of the year
- 2022-09-23 “We are in the process of diversifying the origins of our berries”
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 An intelligent environmental control system helps greenhouse strawberries achieve high yield and output
- 2022-09-22 Geothermal activities of ECW Energy taken over by heat company
- 2022-09-22 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Innovation Agri-Tech Group appoints plant scientist and molecular biologist
- 2022-09-22 Taylor Farms takes one California facility off the grid
- 2022-09-22 "Research on genotype-phenotype associations is essential for the development of climate-proof crops”