- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fides to present new graceful orange-cream Kalanchoe Piton
Two-tone Piton is the only one of its kind and shines indoors as well as outdoors. In fact, Piton was especially selected for brightening up outside spaces from spring until summer. One of its other qualities is its excellent continuous flowering; Piton grows and blooms ceaselessly! Piton is a robust plant that keeps its ornamental value and flower colour for a long time. All these qualities put together make Piton truly unique!
Piton is part of the Fides’ Kalanchoe Sublime series. All these sublime Kalanchoes are strong and easy to grow, continue to flower for long periods and are very floriferous. In the opinion of breeder Fides and various Kalanchoe growers, the newest Kalanchoes with their special shapes and colours deserve an extra special presentation. Get acquainted with these sublime Kalanchoes on the dedicated website www.specialkalanchoes.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective