Top 5 -yesterday
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
Top 5 -last month
"Stockton Group wins "Oscar" for "Best New Biopesticide"
The company's representatives received the award at a festive ceremony held in Amsterdam on 28.10.13, where the winners in the various categories were announced.
Prof. Moshe Reuveni, Ziv Tirosh, Peter Tirosh and Dani Neifeld proudly received the award 2013 for Best New Biopesticide
The Agrow Awards competition is considered a valued and recognized confirmation of creativity and innovation in the global crop protection industry. The competition began in 2007 as an event held every two years, but thanks to its high popularity has become an annual competition. This year, 60 companies submitted their candidacy, with products in 13 categories.
Ziv Tirosh, CEO of Stockton said, "We are proud and excited at Stockton having been chosen the winner in the Best New Biopesticide category in this prestigious competition. We consider the award a recognition and appreciation of the high quality of our product Timorex Gold which has attained great success worldwide; and not least, of the professionalism of the entire Stockton team, which has realized great achievements both in development and in the dissemination of Israeli technology and products worldwide. "
For more information:
Mrs. Judy Jamuy
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew
- 2022-07-20 Edema development in brassica crops
- 2022-07-20 New research reveals mutation responsible for disease resistance in cassava
- 2022-07-20 Identifying and controlling Botrytis in high tunnel and greenhouse tomato production
- 2022-07-20 Structural Design and Analyzed Methodology for a Flat-roof Nethouse in Greece
- 2022-07-19 Grenada holds tabletop simulation exercise for tomato leaf miner
- 2022-07-19 Leaf extracts from resistant wild tomato can be used to control late blight in tomatoes
- 2022-07-18 The truth about killing insects - the right way the first time
- 2022-07-15 Argentinian grower reports record yields