- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Paul Mastronardi named Ontario’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates the contribution and spirit of entrepreneurs everywhere. The Canadian program is in its 20th year of honoring the country’s most impressive entrepreneurs from all areas of business.
“I’m extremely honored to be selected as EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Food & Beverage Category Winner,” said Paul Mastronardi. “This is a fantastic network of business-oriented individuals who support each other and share ideas and inspiration and I’m proud to be a part of that.”
Paul’s passion for flavor led him to search the world for great tasting tomatoes back in 1995. He then pioneered the concept of branding and packaging tomatoes in North America. Today, as the fourth generation President of Mastronardi Produce Ltd., he leads his team in innovative business practices to bring flavorful greenhouse produce to consumers across the world.
Last year’s winners, Steamwhistle Brewery Presidents Greg Taylor & Cam Heaps were on hand to present the award to Paul in their fun, entertaining style.
"Entrepreneurs like Paul Mastronardi turn us on - to new ideas; new ways of thinking and new possibilities," stated Colleen McMorrow, National & Ontario EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Program Director. "We've been celebrating entrepreneurs for 20 years in Canada, and we’re very proud to shine the spotlight on Paul Mastronardi of Mastronardi Produce Ltd. as the Food &Beverage Category Winner of Ontario’s 2013 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year,” said McMorrow.
For more information:
Tel: 519 796 7722
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 SA: Johannesburg engineer build hop farm on rooftop
- 2022-09-20 Kenya: ‘Vertical garden’ delivers up to 5kg of strawberries a month
- 2022-09-20 UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- 2022-09-16 "Biggest disaster would be bad weather in southern Europe, then we will have empty shelves"
- 2022-09-12 From finance to growing: 1st gen Nigerian grower goes for hydroponics
- 2022-09-09 15-20% drop in production as a cautionary measure
- 2022-09-05 Bringing Senegalese agriculture full circle with organics and aquaculture
- 2022-09-02 Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- 2022-09-01 Hydroponics are blossoming in the African slums
- 2022-08-26 Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- 2022-08-25 Japanese growers use drones to check vegetables from the sky
- 2022-08-25 Flush of organic Heirloom tomatoes is short term
- 2022-08-19 Grower eyes 20ha strawberry expansion to meet skyrocketing demand in Canada
- 2022-08-16 Angelique Chen designs device to simplify small-space farming
- 2022-08-16 Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- 2022-08-12 US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
- 2022-08-12 Technology upgrades and a brand refresh for Australian strawberry producer
- 2022-08-12 Special restaurant experience: 3D visualization of the food's journey to your plate
- 2022-08-11 James, Jack and the 13 feet cucumber plant
- 2022-08-10 UK: "Now into its 16th season, this site is still extremely efficient"