- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- UK: £60m worth of food wasted due to lack of workers, NFU warned
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
February 13th and March 6th:
Canada: IPM work shop for growers in Ontario
The first workshop will be held on February 13th, and will focus on IPM and Biocontrol of Insects and Mites. The second workshop is on March 6th and will focus on IPM and Biocontrol of Diseases.
Splitting the workshop in this way will allow more time to expand the content and approach these topics at a more advanced level. Both days will be a little shorter than in Previous years, starting at 9:30am and finishing at 3:30pm.
Cost is $75 a person for both workshops or $50 a person for one workshop.
Contact Graeme Murphy for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sarah Brien at the FCO office to register at email@example.com or 1 (800) 698-0113 x 4221.
Click here for the full program (PDF)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-17 IFPA recognizes outstanding exhibit marketing at Foodservice Conference
- 2022-08-17 Agritech India 2022: India's largest agricultural exhibition brings bigger opportunities for farmers
- 2022-08-17 "Fruit Attraction 2022 is going to be a great fair, with participation figures similar to those of 2019"
- 2022-08-17 Registration for the 13th TSW Show is open
- 2022-08-16 Roadtour #LoveFloriade introduces people to horticulture
- 2022-08-15 IFPA Southern Africa Conference to continue where PMA's Fresh Connections left off
- 2022-08-11 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022