- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
February 13th and March 6th:
Canada: IPM work shop for growers in Ontario
The first workshop will be held on February 13th, and will focus on IPM and Biocontrol of Insects and Mites. The second workshop is on March 6th and will focus on IPM and Biocontrol of Diseases.
Splitting the workshop in this way will allow more time to expand the content and approach these topics at a more advanced level. Both days will be a little shorter than in Previous years, starting at 9:30am and finishing at 3:30pm.
Cost is $75 a person for both workshops or $50 a person for one workshop.
Contact Graeme Murphy for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sarah Brien at the FCO office to register at email@example.com or 1 (800) 698-0113 x 4221.
Click here for the full program (PDF)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023
- 2023-09-15 Turning underutilized urban properties into productive farm spaces
- 2023-09-14 Organic Grower Summit 2023 features AI-themed session
- 2023-09-14 Vertical Farming World Congress is nearing
- 2023-09-14 Growing Change project helps growers navigate governmental Resource Management Regulations 2023
- 2023-09-13 Call for participants for Viva Fresh’s Fifth Annual Clean Eating Challenge