- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
At least 50 prominent breeders at FloraHolland Trade Fair
Anthura BV will present its new colours and product forms during the Trade Fair. "We want to surprise everyone," explains Marco van Herk, commercial director of Anthura BV. "We are looking forward to participating in the Trade Fair. We will come into contact with growers, buyers and end customers. It is the end customers who determine most of the market demand. They know what the market wants. As breeders, we are especially interested in that last aspect, the future market. Breeding Anthurium and orchids is a long-term project. Thus, it would be very helpful to find out the market's needs early on. By meeting end customers we will gather more information. That supports our breeding process."
Schoneveld Breeding is also participating in the Trade Fair. "We add inspiration and enjoyment to the Fair," states commercial director Louis Kester. "Selling plants is no longer self-evident. Especially now, it is essential to pay attention to marketing and sales support and to visually present your offer. We support that last aspect in an inspiring way. For example, during the Fair there will be an exciting programme with trendwatcher Romeo Sommers. He will show simply and accessibly the possibilities with 'normal' plants, like Cyclamen and Primula, for the display and the consumer. Certainly interesting for commercial customers, exporters and plant growers."
The Trade Fair is the international meeting place where the supply and demand of floricultural products come together. It's all about looking, buying, being inspired and networking. The Fair is being held on 6 - 8 November 2013 at FloraHolland in Aalsmeer.
You can find more information about the Trade Fair on www.floraholland.com/tradefair
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference