Top 5 -yesterday
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
Top 5 -last month
US (TX): Backyard Gardening Series program on Nov. 19 in San Antonio
Rodriguez said “Growing Plants Happily and Successfully Indoors” would be presented from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in Suite 208 of the AgriLife Extension office for Bexar County, located in the Conroy Square office complex, 3355 Cherry Ridge Drive.
“There are many significant differences in the choice and care of indoor plants versus outdoor plants,” he said. “This program will help attendees understand how to select and maintain plants indoors, so they will be able to enjoy their beauty throughout the year.”
Program cost is $10. To register, go to https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/BackyardBasics or call 979-845-2604.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance
- 2022-07-18 Busy start at Cultivate’22
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022