- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
US: Jiffy opens new substrate facility in Massachusetts
Because of the strategic location of West Bridgewater, mixes produced here can quickly and efficiently reach many key horticulture and agriculture markets in both Canada and the U.S.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 Agriculture resource dive: peat
- 2022-11-11 Ireland: Addressing the challenges related to peat supply in horticulture
- 2022-11-01 Why should I shelter my substrate stock from wind and rain?
- 2022-10-21 New £1million RHS research project to accelerate horticulture’s transition to peat-free
- 2022-10-17 "We're well underway to steerable strawberry cultivation"
- 2022-10-13 Ireland: Shiploads of peat being imported for growers
- 2022-09-27 Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
- 2022-09-23 "Compare it if you like with your 3-D printer for growing media"
- 2022-09-21 Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- 2022-09-21 Using human hair to create hydroponic growing media
- 2022-09-16 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2022-09-14 Peat moss is an emerging option in the global supply chain of substrate raw materials
- 2022-09-06 The power of compost: boosting production with composted biowaste
- 2022-08-30 Response to Defra announcement on the sale of horticultural peat
- 2022-08-29 UK bans peat sales for amateur gardeners
- 2022-08-24 Strawberry grow bags are a ‘robot testing bed’ at Lincoln University
- 2022-08-16 "Double screening technology ensures product quality"
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”