- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Village Nurseries showcases at 2013 Landscape Expo
As a specialty grower, Village Nurseries offers the variety, the quality and the depth of product demanded by landscape professionals for both residential and commercial uses. The company’s exhibit will feature Village Nurseries-grown Monrovia’s Distinctively Better® plants, known for their extremely high quality and unique diversity, as well as Anthony Tessalaar’s Flower Carpet® roses and the new Sunset Western Garden Collection™, part of its licensing agreement with Plant Development Services. Attendees will also be able to view a variety of succulents, vines and many more varieties.
As a sponsor of the annual event, Village Nurseries also donated box trees for the tree-trimming demonstration and supplied plant material for the Landscape Expo’s interior foyer and entrance.
“Our goal for the Landscape Expo is to showcase many of our newest superior plants as well as long-time favorites that make it easier for landscape contractors, architects and designers to rethink your landscape™ and allow their installations and designs to stand out from the rest,” explained Village Nurseries CEO David House.
The Landscape Expo is geared toward every landscape professional in the design, build, maintenance or supply side of the industry. Last year's event drew more than 3,200 landscape professionals, including landscape contractors, city, school and facility landscape superintendents and their qualified staff members, residential/commercial lawn care professionals, arborists and pest control specialists.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen
- 2023-11-23 "Installing a modern shading system in a plastic greenhouse is becoming more common"
- 2023-11-23 Ecuadorian produce promoted at New York Produce Show
- 2023-11-22 Canadian produce industry advocates for affordable healthy food for Canadians
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone