Top 5 -last month
Nethelands: PlantLab invests 9 million euro in new R&D location
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 South Korea-based 2.8ha tomato greenhouse installs LED grow lights
- 2022-08-08 US (KY): Somerset 30-acre indoor farm receives $50M funding
- 2022-08-08 New Organic Cropping and Integrated Systems Specialist at Teagasc
- 2022-08-08 Uralchem to make humanitarian shipment of fertilizers in Africa
- 2022-08-08 Singapore: $10 million center launched to solve urban farming challenges, boost food security
- 2022-08-08 Markus Takala joins Netled as Head of Projects
- 2022-08-08 "We can do any color mixes of radishes, as long as we know on time"
- 2022-08-08 Alliance formed to facilitate production and packaging of biological products for NA
- 2022-08-08 "We are going to face the global market challenges with great courage"
- 2022-07-22 "Trade in used CHPs from Belgium reaches peak this year"
- 2022-07-22 Advanced Berry Breeding gets new CEO
- 2022-07-22 Summer break
- 2022-07-22 Joe Sbrocchi to retire
- 2022-07-21 "After a perfect spring, the heat is damaging the berries a little"
- 2022-07-21 "High production has never tasted better"
- 2022-07-21 "In 2023 we will also cultivate open-ground melons for the first time, in order to extend the season"
- 2022-07-20 China chooses Kimitec's MAAVi Innovation Center for the sustainable production of its horticultural crops
- 2022-07-20 Huelva's berry campaign comes to an end with 270,000 tons of strawberries, a 4% decrease in volume
- 2022-07-20 Boise farm offers second-chance employment for people recovering
- 2022-07-20 Lockdrives: 450Nm rated torque means at least 450Nm torque output