- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US: Village Farms named finalist for Texas Employer of the Year award
Finalists were nominated for their contributions to their community’s workforce through innovation and collaboration, while supporting TWC’s mission of ensuring the state of Texas remain competitive in the 21st century.
According to Michael DeGiglio, President and Chief Executive Officer for Village Farms, “We are extremely proud to be selected as a finalist for this esteemed award in Texas as one of the most vibrant and growing economies in the United States. As we move into 2014 we will be celebrating our 25th year of business which makes this award all the more valued for us as a company.” DeGiglio continues, “At Village Farms we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, with each team member critical to our company’s growth and success. As a company we will continue to strive for growth opportunities for our employees and the communities we support as one of the largest rural employers in the great state of Texas.”
The winner of this year’s award will be announced at the 17th Annual Texas Workforce Conference at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas on December 5th, 2013.
For more information:
Helen L. Aquino
Village Farms International
Tel: +1 407-936-1190 ext. 312
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"