- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
officially launched by United States Ambassador to Sri Lanka
Riococo launches new interactive website
The new site is completely fluid, fully responsive and fits all types of browser resolutions. In addition to the changed design and layout of the pages, new functions have been implemented in this version. The design of the web pages and the structure of information have been changed to improve overview and usability.
Halamba: "By moving to a more client-centric layout, we allow visitors to access information based on the product of their interest in three main categories. The presentation of the products in the products section has been improved with more information, new product information and an optimized navigation structure."
Riococo clients can now register themselves for the newsletter. Amongst the new features, the site contains integrated social media button for Facebook to foster improved communication with clients.
"We hope you like our new website. If you experience any problems using it or if you have any suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org"
Click here to go to www.riococo.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 Agriculture resource dive: peat
- 2022-11-11 Ireland: Addressing the challenges related to peat supply in horticulture
- 2022-11-01 Why should I shelter my substrate stock from wind and rain?
- 2022-10-21 New £1million RHS research project to accelerate horticulture’s transition to peat-free
- 2022-10-17 "We're well underway to steerable strawberry cultivation"
- 2022-10-13 Ireland: Shiploads of peat being imported for growers
- 2022-09-27 Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
- 2022-09-23 "Compare it if you like with your 3-D printer for growing media"
- 2022-09-21 Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- 2022-09-21 Using human hair to create hydroponic growing media
- 2022-09-16 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2022-09-14 Peat moss is an emerging option in the global supply chain of substrate raw materials
- 2022-09-06 The power of compost: boosting production with composted biowaste
- 2022-08-30 Response to Defra announcement on the sale of horticultural peat
- 2022-08-29 UK bans peat sales for amateur gardeners
- 2022-08-24 Strawberry grow bags are a ‘robot testing bed’ at Lincoln University
- 2022-08-16 "Double screening technology ensures product quality"
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”