- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- UK: £60m worth of food wasted due to lack of workers, NFU warned
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Fresh Produce Ukraine:
"Ukrainian consumption of fruits & vegetables almost doubled over the past 10 years”"
Although at this point during the harvest season more fruit is sold on open street markets, the share of these markets are decreasing which means grocery stores have an increasing market share in offering the customer a wide range of fruits. Fresh Produce Ukraine offers a complete platform for this growing and promising sector.
Fresh Produce is being organised in conjunction with the two day conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, this conference has been organised by Fruit Inform for the past 9 years and has built up a very solid reputation. One of the important topics of the conference is the trade forum in which more than 30 supermarket chains and importers participated during the last edition. On this trade forum day direct business negotiations within the International Trade Forum are made possible. This forum will be attended by fruit and vegetable suppliers that are also exhibiting at Fresh Produce, leading importers from Ukraine and buyers from Ukrainian and Russian supermarkets.
Official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group) have already been confirmed.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is unique as it is the only specialised international event focused on fruit & vegetable growing, post-harvest handling technologies and trade in Ukraine and other CIS countries.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is aimed at producers of fruits and vegetables as well as companies that supply all the elements of technology, post-harvest handling, storage and packaging of fruits and vegetables and exporters of fresh produce supply.
For more information:
Fresh Produce Ukraine
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-17 IFPA recognizes outstanding exhibit marketing at Foodservice Conference
- 2022-08-17 Agritech India 2022: India's largest agricultural exhibition brings bigger opportunities for farmers
- 2022-08-17 "Fruit Attraction 2022 is going to be a great fair, with participation figures similar to those of 2019"
- 2022-08-17 Registration for the 13th TSW Show is open
- 2022-08-16 Roadtour #LoveFloriade introduces people to horticulture
- 2022-08-15 IFPA Southern Africa Conference to continue where PMA's Fresh Connections left off
- 2022-08-11 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022