- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Fresh Produce Ukraine:
"Ukrainian consumption of fruits & vegetables almost doubled over the past 10 years”"
Although at this point during the harvest season more fruit is sold on open street markets, the share of these markets are decreasing which means grocery stores have an increasing market share in offering the customer a wide range of fruits. Fresh Produce Ukraine offers a complete platform for this growing and promising sector.
Fresh Produce is being organised in conjunction with the two day conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, this conference has been organised by Fruit Inform for the past 9 years and has built up a very solid reputation. One of the important topics of the conference is the trade forum in which more than 30 supermarket chains and importers participated during the last edition. On this trade forum day direct business negotiations within the International Trade Forum are made possible. This forum will be attended by fruit and vegetable suppliers that are also exhibiting at Fresh Produce, leading importers from Ukraine and buyers from Ukrainian and Russian supermarkets.
Official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group) have already been confirmed.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is unique as it is the only specialised international event focused on fruit & vegetable growing, post-harvest handling technologies and trade in Ukraine and other CIS countries.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is aimed at producers of fruits and vegetables as well as companies that supply all the elements of technology, post-harvest handling, storage and packaging of fruits and vegetables and exporters of fresh produce supply.
For more information:
Fresh Produce Ukraine
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen