- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Royal van Zanten chooses ISO Cutting planter 4000 for mums
Royal van Zanten’s production & logistics director Michael Mackaay about their choice “The pay-back time and the planting quality were decisive for us. The machines have proven to do their job very well and reliable.”. ISO Group executive director Piet Oomen says “We are thankful to welcome Royal van Zanten as customer. More and more breeders and growers see the benefits of automatical planting of cuttings. Every single cutting is planted at the same depth which is a perfect start for equal growth of roots. Our machines can do Chrysanthemum but also other variaties like Buxus, and Osteospermum. We also developed a version for Schlumbergera. It’s our goal to improve customers repetitive processes by automation, and so, to help them to be more successful in their businesses.”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-17 Kenya to provide freighters for agri-exports
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 "Elastic and non-elastic yarns with ecologically sustainable materials"
- 2022-11-11 "Process automation facilitates the reduction of production costs in citrus warehouses"
- 2022-10-26 'Reefer container rates expected to decrease at a significantly slower pace through 2023'
- 2022-09-22 New cling film is compostable with industrial versatility
- 2022-09-19 Snack tomato packaging wins 'Carton of the Year 2022' award
- 2022-09-13 "Products washed with peroxide have a longer shelf life"
- 2022-08-29 Strauss's leapfrogging in sustainable packaging by ROP for salads and leafy greens
- 2022-08-25 UK: Plant packaging manufacturer is exhibiting at the Four Oaks Trade show
- 2022-08-24 "No doubt robotic harvesters will be common in greenhouses very soon"
- 2022-08-18 Sustainable closure sealing and labelling of fruit and vegetable trays
- 2022-08-12 New application for disinfection of fresh-cut fruits by means ozone in the packaging
- 2022-07-07 New cold storage and research rooms put into operation at Proeftuin Randwijk
- 2022-07-07 Fruit that always has the best taste and bite thanks to All-in-One Spectral Cabinet
- 2022-06-30 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- 2022-06-01 Proseal pioneers workable alternatives to plastic tray sealing
- 2022-05-27 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-27 Is the economy threatening packaging sustainability?
- 2022-05-11 Drivers: the unsung heroes of the horticultural industry