- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Twelve North American growers to use the PuraNatura cultivation method
PuraNatura's refusal to use animal manure to reduce food safety risks attracted the attention of several retailers and consumers. The license system only comprises the growing method for tomatoes. PuraNatura Foundation also intends to contribute constructively to future developments of USDA NOP Organic greenhouse practices.
Current PuraNatura cultivation in the Netherlands mainly consists of the production of 20 acres bell-peppers at Kwekerij Grootscholte. These organic bell peppers are being exported to the US East Coast affluent markets. The experiments with PuraNatura cucumbers will be continued in 2014; the tomato cultivation will stop because of Dutch organic regulatory issues and vulnerable export procedures.
The purpose of the PuraNatura cultivation method - in the Netherlands certified as 100% USDA NOP Organic - is to provide consumers with the most attractive and tasty vegetables. PuraNatura LLC will focus on the further development and marketing of the most sustainable and cleanest production method with the lowest environmental impact.
More information on PuraNatura Foundation is available at www.puranatura.tv
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Chinese astronauts tend a 'space garden' in orbit
- 2023-09-29 "Sustainable cleaning of durable soil cloth, a great solution for plant growers"
- 2023-09-27 "We managed to produce tomatoes without chemicals on 13.5 hectares this year"
- 2023-09-27 A farmer from Aktobe supplies melons year round
- 2023-09-27 CAN (ON): Durham College’s indoor farm supports local food security
- 2023-09-27 New greenhouses covering 6000 sq m to grow Kiwi Plants
- 2023-09-26 "Rise of fresh packs boosts Dutch zucchini consumption"
- 2023-09-26 "Up to 200 kg of baby greens per sq/m with new leafy greens platform"
- 2023-09-25 Chinese scientists work to design tomatoes suitable for mechanical harvesting
- 2023-09-25 New joint-venture addresses shading, coatings, and cleaning products
- 2023-09-22 Climate change positive for tomato cultivation in Lebanon's high mountains
- 2023-09-22 "The cold winter weather in our area allows us to completely cut the cycle of the tomato virus"
- 2023-09-22 'Collaboration succeeds in growing saline plants using saltwater sources'
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 Nitrogen and potassium key to nutrient uptake
- 2023-09-20 Low nitrate nutrition for new strawberry product