- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
UK: Students harvest vegetables “the size of footballs’
She added: “The main team aptly call themselves ‘Beauty and the Bees’ and have worked tirelessly with the planting."
“Students in school are delighted with the colourful display and have commented on how it has improved the seating area.”
They will be using the squashes in cooked food to sell at school for charity of their choice.
Specially selected plants beloved by bees are also attracting the industrious insects, which are threatened by declining numbers.
The project is part of the “Grow Wild” scheme, organised by Kew Gardens to encourage young people to grow their own.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 SA: Johannesburg engineer build hop farm on rooftop
- 2022-09-20 Kenya: ‘Vertical garden’ delivers up to 5kg of strawberries a month
- 2022-09-20 UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- 2022-09-16 "Biggest disaster would be bad weather in southern Europe, then we will have empty shelves"
- 2022-09-12 From finance to growing: 1st gen Nigerian grower goes for hydroponics
- 2022-09-09 15-20% drop in production as a cautionary measure
- 2022-09-05 Bringing Senegalese agriculture full circle with organics and aquaculture
- 2022-09-02 Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- 2022-09-01 Hydroponics are blossoming in the African slums
- 2022-08-26 Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- 2022-08-25 Japanese growers use drones to check vegetables from the sky
- 2022-08-25 Flush of organic Heirloom tomatoes is short term
- 2022-08-19 Grower eyes 20ha strawberry expansion to meet skyrocketing demand in Canada
- 2022-08-16 Angelique Chen designs device to simplify small-space farming
- 2022-08-16 Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- 2022-08-12 US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
- 2022-08-12 Technology upgrades and a brand refresh for Australian strawberry producer
- 2022-08-12 Special restaurant experience: 3D visualization of the food's journey to your plate
- 2022-08-11 James, Jack and the 13 feet cucumber plant
- 2022-08-10 UK: "Now into its 16th season, this site is still extremely efficient"