- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
India: Tomato cultivation yields bumper profit
"Seeing other farmers, I grew tomato on a plot of only 50 decimal and have made Rs 15,000 by selling them in Gumla's weekly haat," he said. He is one of a growing tribe of tillers, who have taken to tomato farming as a cash crop this season in the district.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 German greenhouse growers unite in new cooperation
- 2022-01-26 Frost risking greenhouse products in Albania
- 2022-01-26 India: Tomato prices crash in Chennai market
- 2022-01-26 World cucumber production breaks records in 2020
- 2022-01-25 Fresh produce prices expected to soar
- 2022-01-25 The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- 2022-01-25 "If you grow organic spinach you are onto a winner"
- 2022-01-25 India among largest exporters of cucumbers and gherkins
- 2022-01-25 'US consumers see impact of shipping backlogs and high truck rates when they do their shopping'
- 2022-01-25 "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- 2022-01-25 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-25 "Paying in local currency could save European plant exporters plenty of money"
- 2022-01-25 Bulgaria: Greenhouse vegetables prices might jump in spring
- 2022-01-24 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-24 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-24 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Strategies to manage supply chain issues
- 2022-01-21 EU puts a stop to tomato fraud gang