- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Logitec Coco Mill speeds up coir processing, avoids fiber damage
Up to now coir processing has been a slow process or carried out using brute force which breaks up the compressed blocks. This can damage the fibers and does not incorporate the necessary moisture in the coir to decompress properly. Proper moisture is required before filling and planting.
The Logitec Coir Mill has been developed to moisturize and break up the compressed blocks in the proper way. The mill brings the coir back to its original state with the desired moisture level. The mill gently decompresses the coir using moisture control and a specialized screen. The special screen only releases the coir that is properly processed. The process is done at high speed, with a rate more than 20m3 of ready material per hour. The Logitec Coir Mill can feed multiple filling machines at once.
The Logitec Coco Mill can be supplied in various configurations. From a simple manual system to fully automatic. An optional touch screen control panel will allow for perfect moisture control and the possibility for recipe building. Coir blocks are filled automatically into the Coir Mill using a special pallet lift.
For more information;
Logitec Plus BV
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"
- 2023-10-16 New bundling machine unveiled at Fruit Attraction