Top 5 -last month
Kenya: Evaluation of cocopeat-based hydroponics in rose production
In the Green Farming Water Management Demonstration Project, Wageningen UR Greenhouse Horticulture and DLV Plant are cooperating with JKUAT and Van den Berg Roses in data recording, processing and data analysis.
JKUAT, located near Nairobi, is one of the public universities in Kenya. The Department of Horticulture at JKUAT trains graduates for the horticulture subsector at B.Sc. level and M.Sc. level. There are also Ph.D programmes. The University is keen on collaboration and strategic partnerships in the execution of its mandate of training, research and innovation.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”
- 2022-07-12 Meeting the needs of a changing industry
- 2022-07-08 What are your substrate options for containerized vegetable production?
- 2022-07-07 UK: Scaling up the peat-free growing media of the future
- 2022-07-07 Stabilized organic substrates now TŪV biobased certified
- 2022-07-04 New soilless substrate calibration for TDR310W sensor
- 2022-06-30 ZipGrow and Growfoam partner up to improve distribution of carbon-neutral substrates
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-16 The growing success of a happy company
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-10 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-05-05 "High-quality coir grow bags allow for flexibility and re-use"
- 2022-04-22 Growing blueberries on substrate in South Africa
- 2022-04-20 Substrate cubes and slabs offer aubergine grower maximum steerability and control
- 2022-04-11 "China's peat development still needs to overcome challenges "
- 2022-04-08 How this Kansas City urban farm turns food scraps into soil
- 2022-04-08 China: Actively promoting the construction of peat supply chain
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux