- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Kenya: Evaluation of cocopeat-based hydroponics in rose production
In the Green Farming Water Management Demonstration Project, Wageningen UR Greenhouse Horticulture and DLV Plant are cooperating with JKUAT and Van den Berg Roses in data recording, processing and data analysis.
JKUAT, located near Nairobi, is one of the public universities in Kenya. The Department of Horticulture at JKUAT trains graduates for the horticulture subsector at B.Sc. level and M.Sc. level. There are also Ph.D programmes. The University is keen on collaboration and strategic partnerships in the execution of its mandate of training, research and innovation.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 2023 Canadian harvest of horticultural peat moss as of August 31
- 2023-09-14 "Semi-substrate growing ensures rapid and uniform establishment immediately after planting"
- 2023-08-11 “Quality is the start and end point because it allows us to establish a price”
- 2023-08-10 New coco substrate uses the entire husk
- 2023-08-09 “Ideal solution for growers to transition from the soil to pots or substrate slabs”
- 2023-07-13 Growcoon awarded with the OK Compost Home certificate
- 2023-07-12 “Helping growers overcome growing media challenges”
- 2023-07-10 New growing medium solutions presented at Cultivate'23
- 2023-06-29 UK: New investment in peat in fight against climate change
- 2023-06-19 "Our sector is making a big contribution to making society more sustainable"
- 2023-06-08 Stephan Schmidt Group takes over customer base of clay segment from Griendstveen
- 2023-06-07 Hydrogel-based substrate shows promising results
- 2023-06-07 "Gardening world realizes the importance of treading lightly on Mother Earth's soil"
- 2023-05-24 Philippines: Development of coco coir to stop coconut farming waste
- 2023-05-17 Sustainable growing media for CEA
- 2023-05-12 Buffered coco coir achieves OMRI listing
- 2023-05-02 “Substrate enriched with organic compost offers powerful nutritional benefits to growers”
- 2023-05-01 "Our buffered cocopeat is widely used in the market"
- 2023-04-21 Constant supply of wood fibers, another step on the road to peat-free substrates
- 2023-04-03 “The horticultural sector is heading towards peat-free potting soil”