- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- UK: £60m worth of food wasted due to lack of workers, NFU warned
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
US (CO): Cargill greenhouse expansion under way
Plans filed with the city of Fort Collins indicate that a total of six greenhouses eventually could be built on the space adjacent to Cargill’s existing facility, which serves as a research and development center for the company’s Clear Valley canola oils, according to its website.
Cargill had fewer than 50 employees in 2012, but was listed as one of Fort Collins’ top five bioscience employers by the city’s Bioscience Cluster. Internationally, Cargill employs 140,000 people.
One greenhouse is under construction, along with an attached space housing central temperature-control equipment, and a work and storage area.
The plans show an 11,232-square-foot greenhouse and a 4,368-square-foot temperature control and work room under construction along Drake Road east of Timberline Road. Cargill’s existing facility includes three greenhouses, a pavilion and three other buildings, according to the plans.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-17 "I see a great sense of pride when people make their own passata with the San Marzano"
- 2022-08-17 NZ: New owners bring energy as grower exits
- 2022-08-17 Rift Labs bags $1.7 million funding to expand operations
- 2022-08-17 98 foil tunnels for sale in Pingsheim
- 2022-08-17 Bayer launches sustainable agriculture platform focused on collaboration
- 2022-08-17 USDA PACA sanctions three companies
- 2022-08-17 Griffin and IUNU partner up
- 2022-08-17 Wet weather fails to hold back SA Sultanas’ sustainability drive
- 2022-08-17 The SF Market announces election of new board members
- 2022-08-17 "Modern tomato breeding will consider flavor and taste more"
- 2022-08-17 Tree Defender awarded fourth US patent
- 2022-08-16 Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- 2022-08-16 Biobest Southwest sales team integrated with Beneficial Insectary in Western USA
- 2022-08-16 500,000 square meters of screen en route to Wittenberg Gemüse
- 2022-08-16 In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- 2022-08-16 Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
- 2022-08-16 Thomas van den Driessche new CEO of Robovision
- 2022-08-15 Asfertglobal increases its sales by 20% in the first half of the year
- 2022-08-15 The Netherlands: Turning insects into fertilizer, feed and oil
- 2022-08-15 Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production