- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
New president for the Jiffy Group
Headquartered in Kristiansand, Norway, the Jiffy Group of companies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Johan G. Olsen AS, has a global presence in the greenhouse/nursery/forestry industry with manufacturing facilities in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Japan, USA, Canada and Sri Lanka and sales offices and/or sales representatives in many countries around the globe. Mr. Dagfinn Andersen was appointed Executive Vice President of Jiffy International AS in 2000, responsible for Business Development. In 2009 Mr. Andersen became Director for Jiffy’s Professional Grower Division, overseeing the marketing, sales, manufacturing and R&D departments.
Mr. Andersen graduated as Master of Engineering at the Norwegian Institute of Technology, with a major in Industrial Economy and Process Chemistry bringing expertise to the Jiffy group of companies in the fields of strategy planning, international mergers and acquisitions.
As head of the Jiffy group, Mr. Andersen will continue Jiffy’s strategy, focusing on product leadership, sustainability as well as superb quality of products and service to the horticultural industry.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt