- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Bayer CropScience plans integrated R&D site in California
"We are focused on better leveraging our full research and development capabilities by both consolidating and expanding our global R&D organization," said Dr. David Nicholson, Bayer CropScience’s Head of Research & Development. "Our new facilities in West Sacramento will enable us to deliver integrated crop solutions more rapidly by intensifying the research links between our vegetable seeds and Biologics experts and thus strengthening our innovative power."
Johan Peleman, Head of Vegetable Seeds R&D, added: "The new location offers top-notch equipment and allows for a stimulating exchange across disciplines. At the same time, we can further strengthen our bonds with the University of California at Davis, one of the world’s top plant science institutes."
Bayer CropScience will use the new site to expand and accelerate the development of innovative products which will be marketed worldwide as part of integrated crop solutions through its global network of field sales and technical resources. "Integrated crop solutions, with biologics and vegetable seeds as key components, will give growers worldwide new tools to manage the diverse demands of the food chain while maximizing the yield and quality of their crops" added Mike Miille, Head of Business Management Biologics at Bayer CropScience.
For more information please visit www.bayercropscience.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 “The campaign is ending in the Netherlands, which is offering lower prices that are affecting those of Almeria cucumbers”
- 2023-10-03 After-summer drinks at Ridder
- 2023-10-03 "We are ready to expand into major international produce markets"
- 2023-10-03 Growtec opens North American office
- 2023-10-02 Samskip and Boluda Lines join forces to launch new Spain-Ireland-UK Service
- 2023-10-02 UK: House of Lords Horticultural Sector Committee visits Kent-based vertical farm
- 2023-10-02 New greenhouse covers promise to save water, energy, and improve profitability
- 2023-10-02 CAN (ON): The party is on at the inauguration of Van der Ende's new office in Kingsville
- 2023-10-02 Gentle handling and weighing of vine tomatoes and grapes
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"