- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Pasta sauce, gazpacho, exotic salsa and tomato salsa
Netherlands: Tomato well represented in new fresh packs from Albert Heijn
The six fresh packs. Look here at the contents.
Healthy variety on a week-day
Most people prefer to eat varied and healthy food, but the lack of knowledge, time and inspiration often results in the same meals being put on the table. Now, fresh sauces, soups and dishes are quick and easy to prepare, thanks to AH fresh packs. A pleasant detail is, that no unnecessary ingredients remain, because the quantities have been properly measured. In every fresh pack a removable recipe has been added, which in the kitchen may be used as a handy and inspiring aid. The average preparation time of a fresh pack is only 30 minutes. It has never before so easy to prepare a healthy and tasty meal!
The AH fresh packs are available in most AH shops and of course also via Albert.nl. The prices vary between Euro 2.50 and Euro 4.50. In addition to seasonal varieties such as pea-soup, Albert Heijn will continue to surprise with new, tasty fresh packs during the coming period.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates
- 2023-07-13 Launching organic salad blends in peel-and-reseal packaging design
- 2023-07-11 UK: Construction of a £5m food packhouse completed
- 2023-07-10 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-05 100% recyclable strawberry punnets