Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Pasta sauce, gazpacho, exotic salsa and tomato salsa
Netherlands: Tomato well represented in new fresh packs from Albert Heijn
The six fresh packs. Look here at the contents.
Healthy variety on a week-day
Most people prefer to eat varied and healthy food, but the lack of knowledge, time and inspiration often results in the same meals being put on the table. Now, fresh sauces, soups and dishes are quick and easy to prepare, thanks to AH fresh packs. A pleasant detail is, that no unnecessary ingredients remain, because the quantities have been properly measured. In every fresh pack a removable recipe has been added, which in the kitchen may be used as a handy and inspiring aid. The average preparation time of a fresh pack is only 30 minutes. It has never before so easy to prepare a healthy and tasty meal!
The AH fresh packs are available in most AH shops and of course also via Albert.nl. The prices vary between Euro 2.50 and Euro 4.50. In addition to seasonal varieties such as pea-soup, Albert Heijn will continue to surprise with new, tasty fresh packs during the coming period.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-07 New cold storage and research rooms put into operation at Proeftuin Randwijk
- 2022-07-07 Fruit that always has the best taste and bite thanks to All-in-One Spectral Cabinet
- 2022-06-30 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- 2022-06-01 Proseal pioneers workable alternatives to plastic tray sealing
- 2022-05-27 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-27 Is the economy threatening packaging sustainability?
- 2022-05-11 Drivers: the unsung heroes of the horticultural industry
- 2022-05-03 Canadian grower backs five-year plastics research project
- 2022-04-25 US (GA): Horticultural container manufacturer to invest $44 million in Toombs County
- 2022-04-06 Beekenkamp introduces new transport boxes for better automatic processing
- 2022-04-04 "Display enables nice placement of herbs and optimal brand presentation"
- 2022-03-30 Fast and flexible closing machine for cardboard trays with flaps
- 2022-03-30 'Perfecting trade amid overwhelming global developments'
- 2022-03-24 UK: Plastic Packaging Tax comes into force on April 1
- 2022-03-21 "Avoiding excess packaging and wastage"
- 2022-03-18 Wageningen University & Research extends roadmap for more sustainable food packaging
- 2022-03-17 "US shows a strong demand for flexible and innovative packaging lines for greenhouse-grown produce"
- 2022-03-17 "Refrigerated vehicles can be kept at service temperatures thanks to modern e-cooling systems"
- 2022-03-16 Belgian strawberry grower creates tool to asses sustainability of packaging
- 2022-03-16 "Where are paper prices headed? That's the big question"