- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Top chef in Vancouver discovers Heavenly Villagio Marzano
Chef Darren Brown from Oru Restaurant at the Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver paid a visit to Village Farms greenhouse to view the company’s unique growing methods and exclusive tomato varieties. While he was very impressed with the sheer size of the greenhouse, just over 1.4 million square feet of tomatoes, he was most impressed with a small tomato the company grows. Heavenly Villagio Marzano is an authentic Mini San Marzano tomato originating in Europe and exclusive to Village Farms, who are the first to offer this new variety to customers in North America. Chef Brown had this to say, “The most impressive part is the care, attention, and dedication that go into these tomatoes. They’re impeccable.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective