- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Agrifast announces Eclipse Enterprises as distributor for Australia
TOM-System product manager Alberto Lizarraga said, "Australia is a very important market for us to introduce our product, and we are proud to collaborate with Eclipse Enterprises, which is a leading company in horticulture distribution in Australia”
"That is why we have chosen Eclipse Enterprises as our partner for Australia. They have been importing, wholesaling and distributing horticultural products for over 30 years and have direct relationships with the most important horticulture companies in the country."
The relationship seems to be of mutual benefit. As Eclipses' Leon Atsalis explains; “We can see the huge market potential for this product and are very pleased to be launching it in Australia.”
“The TOM-System really is a revolutionary cost saving device. One which we expect many hydroponic growers in Australia will see the value of.”
The labor costs are high in Australian greenhouses and therefore any possibility of increasing clipping speed and reducing labour costs are very welcome by growers.
For more information:
Leon and Con Atsalis
Tel: 0061 8 8351 8611
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-28 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-28 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation