- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
New logo for Bogaerts Greenhouse Logistics
In order to meet the demand, to guard the quality of its products and to ensure cost-efficient work, considerable investments were made to build a modern production facility. A cutting edge company, not only consisting of buildings and machinery, but also with well-trained and motivated people. People with an eye for innovation and continuous improvement. Because the old logo, which 20 years ago was taken over from a sister company, was no longer representative , Bogaerts Greenhouse Logistics wanted a new logo that would make its dynamic and innovative nature more clear. With the contribution of all staff and a communication company a new quality stamp was designed. The result exceeds all expectations!
The new logo depicts the name "Bogaerts" in a fresh and young way; the shape of the logo in fact refers to the first letter 'B'. At the same time the logo is round like a wheel, which symbolizes the logistics solutions. Central to the design are 2 arrows that represent movement, dynamics, transport. The logo also has the shape of an eye, which stands for the companies vision and its"eye for quality". As the main color anthracite gray was chosen and yellow as contrasting accent, two colors that will be seen more and more in the near future on the new and improved products. The new logo is for Bogaerts Greenhouse Logistics also a fresh new start. In the coming months and years there will be even more focus on product development and marketing than in the past. This will manifest itself in many new innovative products. These products will be presented in various media
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-12-06 Climate Incidents feature to combat powdery mildew
- 2023-12-06 New machine automates weighing and banding
- 2023-12-06 US (MA): Local Farmers tackle nutritional deficiency in their crops due to climate change
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks