- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rising Farms: Leasing Mexico’s agriculture back to life
- Serre Red: new quarantine greenhouse in the Netherlands
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- Dutch pepper grower looking at 7 hectare expansion
- Greenhouse producer looks at $18 million expansion in Daleville
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Measuring plant behaviour real-time
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 New crop nutrition advice community for farmers and agronomists
- 2020-05-27 Non-premium berries for use in cosmetics?
- 2020-05-27 “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- 2020-05-26 Biomass heating plant to use berry production waste
- 2020-05-26 "Despite the new requirements of COVID-19 and fewer personnel, we will come out of this crisis quickly"
- 2020-05-25 Layer of light helps plants get more from the sun
- 2020-05-25 Smart software reduces high-touch and low-value interactions
- 2020-05-25 Precision growing app helps growers cope with COVID-19
- 2020-05-22 Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- 2020-05-20 "90 percent accuracy for new tomato yield prediction code"
- 2020-05-20 iUNU joins 5G Open Innovation Lab to help drive early adoption and innovation of 5G technology
- 2020-05-19 The Australian technology tracing fresh produce data from farm to retail shelf
- 2020-05-19 Data platform Pylot continues expansion to eight countries
- 2020-05-18 "Combination of scale and technique makes 29 ha UK project unique"
- 2020-05-18 Controlling light and temperature independently with new lightbar
- 2020-05-15 Choosing the right pH and EC meter
- 2020-05-15 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-15 "Thickness of the leaf and air flow is a challenge for attaching sensors"
- 2020-05-14 The importance of investing in innovative technology to stay ahead of the game
- 2020-05-14 Exclusive partnership between Priva and Aranet to intensify wireless technology in horticulture