- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Environment friendly plant protection and plant growth
Evonik’s Break-Thru product range offers the agricultural industry the advantages of multifunctional additives whilst at the same time helping to keep the environment safe.
Biodegradable super spreaders
Evonik has developed a unique readily biodegradable trisiloxane, with its Break-Thru S 301. As a super spreader, it provides superior spray coverage, improved adhesion and retention with a favorable ecotoxicological profile.
Based on this biodegradable chemistry, Evonik has also developed Break-Thru SD 260, the first solid trisiloxane on a water soluble carrier. The innovative Break-Thru SD 260 combines the excellent adhesion and retention of super spreaders with humectant properties, and it can also be used in solid formulations or as a Tank-Mix additive.
Improved performance with sustainable biosurfactants
Break-Thru SP 133 is a readily biodegradable Sticker Penetrant. It has been approved by Fibl as an adjuvant for use in organic farming in Germany. In the United States, Break-Thru SP 133 is a USDA Certified Biobased Product and it is OMRI listed. The polyglycerol ester helps with the better distribution and use of plant health products and foliar nutrients. Break-Thru SP 133 provides excellent adhesion, retention and penetration, and also addresses the need in the market to reduce the amount of ‘driftable’ particles in the spraying process.
With the launch of Break-Thru SF 420 Evonik introduced a surfactant for Tank-Mix and In-Can applications which is 100% bio-based and is also readily biodegradable. In addition, this Sophorolipid based product is produced in a sustainable manner through the fermentation of a natural yeast. Break-Thru SF 420 improves wetting and adhesion, and also disperses copper in pesticide formulations.
New class of adjuvants for irrigation and fertigation
Under the Break-Gard umbrella brand, Evonik launched a totally new product class of adjuvants for irrigation and fertigation. Break-Gard IR 100 is the first member of this new product class, and is a biodegradable soil adjuvant which can increase and stabilize marketable yield. Additionally, it also helps to improve plant nutrient and water use efficiency, whilst maintaining soil quality with low dose rates.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 US: New OMRI-Listed miticide available for organic growers of specialty crops
- 2018-12-13 Bee vectoring comes to Mexico
- 2018-12-05 Italy: fighting pepper plant diseases
- 2018-12-04 "Nutrimite scores high marks in the Netherlands"
- 2018-12-04 Greenhouse growers put IPM under the microscope
- 2018-12-04 Hypochaeris brasiliensis: A new host for Lettuce mosaic virus
- 2018-11-30 Wageningen helps China to develop biological control in greenhouses
- 2018-11-29 US: Novel IRAC mode of action for bioinsecticide
- 2018-11-28 European biocontrol industry proposes new EU regulatory framework
- 2018-11-27 Philippines: Biofungicide for tomato and eggplant project set in motion
- 2018-11-27 Managing diseases of organic tomatoes in greenhouses and high tunnels
- 2018-11-27 UK: ‘Bee-lief’ in wildflowers’ value to courgette pollination
- 2018-11-26 UK: AlphaBio Control win Key Green Award
- 2018-11-26 Poland: Better protection for plants
- 2018-11-26 Following Swirski, Spical sachet also gets upgrade
- 2018-11-21 Late blight of tomato and potato
- 2018-11-21 US honeybees at risk from Zika pesticides
- 2018-11-21 Short film highlights environmentally friendly pesticide
- 2018-11-20 "CGMMV is very stable and can survive for long periods"
- 2018-11-19 UK: Managing spider mites on cherry