- Horticultural engineering calculator - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- "Labor seems to be one of the most important challenges all growers face"
- Canadian greenhouse grower expands organics program
- Launch of a new non-toxic, environmentally friendly irrigation line cleaner
- "It is possible that focus in screen cloths will shift from light to energy"
Top 5 -last week
- AppHarvest's harvest robot picks snack tomatoes in Dutch Greenco greenhouse
- Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- "Alternative tools to manage insect pest outbreaks have never been more important"
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
Top 5 -last month
Kenya: After Hospital, Karuturi School closes
A teacher, who declined to be named, said they have not been paid for two months. "We have decided to take a break until our grievances are addressed as we cannot teach on empty stomachs," said the teacher.
Naivasha district education officer Peter Orina said a meeting has been called to address the strike. In a press statement, the farm chairman, Sai Karuturi, denied the company owes the teachers money.
"In regards to the claims of unpaid salaries, we wish to inform you that Karuturi has always been ready and willing to settle any salaries," the statement said.
The 200-acre farm in Naivasha is already struggling for a long time to pay its more than 3,000 employees. There is 8 million unpaid tax open next to an electricity bill of 140,000 euros that is unpaid. Karuturi is one of the world largest cut rose growers with over 600 million stems per year.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-28 Hydroponic lettuce for pizzerias
- 2021-10-28 Shenandoah Growers changes name to Soli Organic and announces $120 million funding
- 2021-10-28 Primaflor growing with 100% renewable energy
- 2021-10-28 US lettuce grower appoints new chief technology officer
- 2021-10-28 LEAF sets new target that will see 85% of all UK fruit and vegetables grown more sustainably
- 2021-10-27 Entrepreneurial venture grows in Dutch greenhouse horticulture
- 2021-10-27 “As new technologies are introduced, vegetable production methods are changing"
- 2021-10-27 US (AZ): Organic vegetable grower expands Nogales distribution center
- 2021-10-27 "Natural Branding": Made in Germany
- 2021-10-27 "This improves our capability to deliver quality on time"
- 2021-10-27 Berry grower-shipper expands into strawberry category
- 2021-10-27 Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- 2021-10-27 New technology and investments for UAE tomato grower
- 2021-10-26 Expansion of research, breeding, and production activities for Rijk Zwaan
- 2021-10-25 Horticoop to continue as an investment cooperative
- 2021-10-25 5G to further develop UAE agriculture
- 2021-10-22 PMA and United Fresh will announce new association live
- 2021-10-21 Onato gains seed funding to digitalize fruit & vegetable supply chain India
- 2021-10-21 James Cornies joins North American seed company
- 2021-10-21 Matt Roy named VP food service for Revol Greens