- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
- Plant Pathologist - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Junior Grower - Avoine, France
- Sales Manager - Savannah, Georgia, USA
- Senior Accountmanager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
Philips Lighting adds Horticoop Scandinavia to Partner Network
“Our decision to partner with Horticoop Scandinavia A/S is made after we recently completed our first project in Denmark for Queen Flowers, a high quality producer and breeder of Kalanchoe,” explained Udo van Slooten, Managing Director of Philips Lighting Horticulture LED Solutions. “The market has good potential, especially in segments for potted plants and high wire crops. With potted plant growers, we can build on our experience completing numerous LED projects in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australia. There is a growing demand for LED lighting in this segment because it offers benefits such as radically higher propagation rates, faster rooting, lower energy costs and a rapid return on investment. As for high wire crops we have seen a long history of positive results already, like higher yields and better heat management resulting in more control over the crop.”
This latest partnership brings together Horticoop Scandinavia’s experience in selling and installing LED lighting at some of the largest Danish greenhouses with Philips Lighting's innovative greenhouse lighting technologies. Together, the partners plan to expand the base of LED installations in Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-08 James Whalen joins Total Energy Group
- 2021-05-24 “The labor market is so weak, I don’t have enough workers to open”
- 2021-05-20 "For short-term cost control, purchasing bags with low cost, compressed substrate is often the best solution"
- 2021-05-20 Climate screen made from recycled materials
- 2021-04-30 "Positive impact on the quality of final products thanks to disinfection".
- 2021-04-22 Spain was the EU's leading producer of fruit and vegetables in 2020
- 2021-04-13 This digital cultivation logbook does not forget or lose anything
- 2021-04-13 UniFrutti forge partnership with Tridge to support international growth strategy
- 2021-04-02 Totam Seeds switches to more specialty tomatoes
- 2021-03-31 Slightly later start for peak Oxnard strawberry supplies
- 2021-03-19 Maximize yield with the right advice and equipment
- 2021-03-12 "We could supply clients with more products"
- 2021-03-09 "German cucumbers are clearly our priority"
- 2021-03-08 Construction started on new building for Voshol Warmte-Elektrotechniek
- 2021-02-24 "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
- 2021-02-16 UK: Horticulture decisively rejects AHDB in petition
- 2021-02-15 Why India is an interesting country for greenhouse suppliers
- 2021-02-12 "Fork2Farm solutions in increasingly complex environments"
- 2021-02-11 CA: Appeal of Santa Ynez Valley greenhouse denial stalls
- 2021-02-09 Minnesota's farm wants to move walleye production indoors