- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Agrible app makes drones easy
The iOS app works with Agrible’s flagship software, Morning Farm Report which is a suite of predictive analytics tools that give growers field-level insights about everything from when they can take equipment into the fields to how much nitrogen each field needs.
Pocket Drone Control uses Morning Farm Report to seamlessly plan a flight and launch the drone with just a few swipes on an iPhone or iPad. It can cover an 80-acre field in less than 15 minutes, all on one battery with life to spare. After the drone takes photos, you can quickly classify damage as hail, disease, drift, flooding, etc on your mobile device, even if you don’t have a data connection. Then, the information uploads to Morning Farm Report where you can access and share it at any time.
“Aerial survey can provide invaluable insights for crop insurance adjusters, ag service providers, and growers. It’s a unique perspective of their crop that has historically been expensive or even impossible to get,” said Jack Marck, Product Engineer at Agrible.
Pocket Drone Control is free with an existing Morning Farm Report account and purchased drone from Agrible’s partner, Crop Copter. It lets users view their flight images on a map, get alerts on their drone's maintenance schedule, and review historical flight log data, all in one place. It will be available for download in the App Store soon.
For more information:
2021 S. First Street, Suite 201
Champaign, Illinois 61820
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-06 Mixing by hand is a thing of the past
- 2018-12-05 USDA allows new strain of gene-edited mushroom
- 2018-12-04 Green and edible cling film
- 2018-12-04 NASA technology to grow crops faster
- 2018-12-03 Rofianda launches luminaire in co-operation with Seoul Semiconductors
- 2018-12-03 "Nano liquid penetrates glass and repairs imperfections"
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-30 New smart horticultural lighting solution for optimizing crop yields and costs
- 2018-11-29 Are LED grow lights energy wasters?
- 2018-11-28 Large ‘Tesla ships’ all-electric container barges are launching this autumn
- 2018-11-28 US (NM): Nanotech company launches quantum dot greenhouse film
- 2018-11-28 "The digital revolution is advancing too slowly in the agricultural sector"
- 2018-11-28 US: Wi-Fi CO2 monitor and grow controller for growers nationwide
- 2018-11-27 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-26 A cosmic ray sensor to measure soil moisture
- 2018-11-23 Lettuce biofortification with selenium in chitosan-polyacrylic acid complexes
- 2018-11-23 "New LED lighting technology ensures growers maximize quality and yield"
- 2018-11-23 UK: John Innes Centre continues retrofit with intelligent lighting solutions
- 2018-11-22 The future of light: HPS vs LED
- 2018-11-22 "With Personal Food Computers, nerd farmers are finding the best way to grow"