- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spain: Verde Agricola named Best Partner by Valagro
During the event, hosted at Valagro headquarters, Chairman Ottorino La Rocca presented the award to Carmen Vargas, General Manager of Verde Agrícola, in the presence of 2 technicians and a number of representatives of large farms identified as some of Verde Agricola's best customers.
With the Best Partner of the Year award, Valagro wishes to reward customers which have achieved the greatest percentage increase in sales with particular reference to innovative products most recently introduced on the market. From this point of view, Verde Agricola recorded a 118% increase in turnover in 2015.
Carmen Vargas, General Manager of Verde Agrícola S.L.: "Since 1994, when we began working with Valagro, Valagro biostimulants have been representing innovative and effective solutions that allow cutting-edge agriculture to be carried out particularly in the greenhouse-grown vegetable sector. In particular, Valagro solutions help us meet the needs of the market in Almería: right now the maximum production required by our market, especially in autumn and winter, is not enough for our customers. Consumers’ needs have changed; the new demands are directed towards non-seasonal production, traceability, zero waste, greater homogeneity and organoleptic quality in all crops in our area. Thanks to Valagro biostimulants such as Viva and Benefit PZ, we have been able to give our customers the possibility to minimise waste in production and to obtain very high quality tomatoes and other vegetables. This translates into the possibility of offering the best and healthiest products on the market, and thus those most selected by the end consumer."
Mariano Martín, Head of Farm Business Unit Europe, Valagro: "The excellent result achieved by Verde Agricola S.L. gives us great satisfaction because this helps us to make our brand increasingly stronger and recognisable on the market. Furthermore, this result is a sign of the growth and sharing of objectives that Valagro intends to strengthen through the Best Partner of the Year award, as well as through the wide range of services provided by our business service model Valagro@yourservice which aim to provide valid and real support for growing and improving together with our customers, which are always at the centre of our activities."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Russian grower makes clever use of greenhouse space with tulips
- 2019-09-13 Big merger in Dutch growers associations
- 2019-09-13 Canada: Leamington's Highbury Canco tripled business, renews deal with Heinz
- 2019-09-13 New service vans for Javo
- 2019-09-12 A look behind the scenes at the new Greenery Distribution Centre
- 2019-09-12 CaNavis International hires light deprivation and blackout curtain expert James Gomm
- 2019-09-12 Giulia Di Tommaso is new CEO and President of CropLife International
- 2019-09-12 Heavy weather to hit Alicante, Valencia en Murcia
- 2019-09-12 Partnership Oreon and Lumex M for the Russian market
- 2019-09-11 Mexichem unveils human-centered business transformation, changing name to Orbia
- 2019-09-11 Bayer reduces size of Board of Management from seven to five members
- 2019-09-11 Michèl de Wit new managing director Hortilux
- 2019-09-10 Oppy promotes from within, embracing opportunities
- 2019-09-10 Rijk Zwaan invests €10 million in expansion of facilities in Spanish province of Almeria
- 2019-09-10 Richard Pryor joins BON as Agri-Tech Engineer
- 2019-09-10 AmericanHort formalizes partnership with consulting firm
- 2019-09-09 Dutch companies provide Eastern Europe with greenhouses
- 2019-09-09 CASI: 75 years and new facilities in Alhama
- 2019-09-06 “Tomato prices drop by 50% in 4 days in Belgium”
- 2019-09-06 "If there was only demand for unpacked cucumbers, they would be cheaper"