- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
- Lead Manager / Grower Mexico
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Video: 100 hectare greenhouse project in Russia
The Agro-Invest project features a 40MWe power plant for generation of heat, power and CO2, high light levels and intermediate lighting, irrigation water re-use, integrated propagation area with own seeding facilities, germination facilities and a grading system suitable for all type of cucumbers and tomatoes.
Agro-Invest successfully completed its first growing season
The company Agro-Invest operates complete greenhouses in Russia. Their goal is to become self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the future. Dalsem was appointed to this task of constructing the complete greenhouse. Hoogendoorn was chosen to provide high tech automation solutions to control all processes in the greenhouse.
Agro-Invest’s new 20 hectares greenhouse, located in the Kaluga region of Russia, has successfully completed its first growing season January 2015. The greenhouse comprises 10 ha for the production of tomatoes (four varieties: one beef tomato variety, one truss tomato variety and two varieties of cherry tomatoes), 8 hectares of cucumbers and a 2-hectare propagation area for young plants and seedlings, plus a packing area/irrigation room and an energy building. This greenhouse complex will make a tangible contribution to the region’s goal of becoming self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the longer term. This is the first stage of a project which will ultimately comprise a total of 100 hectares of greenhouse on 238 hectares of land.
For more information:
2635 CG Den Hoorn
+31 (0) 15 2695800
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 Farming tech company expands leadership team
- 2021-01-15 "Nourish the land and be nourished"
- 2021-01-14 Life goals: Living in a greenhouse
- 2021-01-12 Analysis on how COVID-19 has impacted indoor farming
- 2021-01-12 New COVID-19 travel rules could hurt Canada’s greenhouse vegetable industry
- 2021-01-12 China: No soil needed, only spraying for vegetables growing on the "wall"
- 2021-01-08 Two hectares of experimental greenhouses to produce all year round
- 2021-01-08 Canada: Kingsville opens up about enforcing the light pollution and odour law
- 2021-01-08 New greenhouse types available to meet harsh climatic conditions
- 2021-01-07 Eating out amongst the plants
- 2021-01-07 Ghanaian public urged to use greenhouse technology vegetables
- 2021-01-07 Rooftop greenhouse Agrotopia is taking shape
- 2021-01-07 Turn off the lights to turn on savings
- 2021-01-07 Californian company fined for for PACA Violations
- 2021-01-07 New Ontario Agriculture Worker Safety and Awareness Certificate launched
- 2021-01-07 "Cold front causes Spanish greenhouse and open field vegetable prices to shoot up"
- 2021-01-06 New showroom in Taiwan shows the importance of greenhouses
- 2021-01-06 ToBRFV resistant varieties available for planting season
- 2021-01-06 Papaya cultivation appears to be promising for Dutch growers
- 2021-01-05 "Logistics is the largest enemy of combatting viruses"