- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ridder adds robotics to its portfolio with MetoMotion investment
- Denis Dullemans and Nico van der Houwen bid farewell to Agrolux
- Dutch companies raided for making their own remedy against ToBRFV
- "It's more than hot air Boris, it’s our future and the nation’s food supply"
- Plant growers updated on lighting and ToBRFV
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Spain will ban selling fruit and vegetables in plastic containers starting 2023
- Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- Rebranded Houweling's Group partners with new California greenhouse company
- Why the North American lettuce market is booming
- Mucci Farms expands West and starts exclusive marketing agreement
Video: 100 hectare greenhouse project in Russia
The Agro-Invest project features a 40MWe power plant for generation of heat, power and CO2, high light levels and intermediate lighting, irrigation water re-use, integrated propagation area with own seeding facilities, germination facilities and a grading system suitable for all type of cucumbers and tomatoes.
Agro-Invest successfully completed its first growing season
The company Agro-Invest operates complete greenhouses in Russia. Their goal is to become self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the future. Dalsem was appointed to this task of constructing the complete greenhouse. Hoogendoorn was chosen to provide high tech automation solutions to control all processes in the greenhouse.
Agro-Invest’s new 20 hectares greenhouse, located in the Kaluga region of Russia, has successfully completed its first growing season January 2015. The greenhouse comprises 10 ha for the production of tomatoes (four varieties: one beef tomato variety, one truss tomato variety and two varieties of cherry tomatoes), 8 hectares of cucumbers and a 2-hectare propagation area for young plants and seedlings, plus a packing area/irrigation room and an energy building. This greenhouse complex will make a tangible contribution to the region’s goal of becoming self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the longer term. This is the first stage of a project which will ultimately comprise a total of 100 hectares of greenhouse on 238 hectares of land.
For more information:
2635 CG Den Hoorn
+31 (0) 15 2695800
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-28 NZ: Mega-greenhouse arrives for year-round salad growing
- 2021-09-28 "Flexi tanks have so many benefits"
- 2021-09-27 A second gargantuan greenhouse is in the works for Rhode Island
- 2021-09-27 US (IN): Ivy Tech greenhouse helps meet demands for locally grown produce
- 2021-09-27 Improving thermal models for Chinese-style solar greenhouses
- 2021-09-24 Montana company hopes to bring about change in indoor agriculture
- 2021-09-23 New hydroponic salad greenhouse planned for South Holland (IL)
- 2021-09-23 More sustainable heat must blow new life into Dutch greenhouse farming regions
- 2021-09-22 "Having greenhouses is critical to our ability to develop products"
- 2021-09-21 "Coatings are an absolute necessity for cultivation in Alberta"
- 2021-09-21 "Greenhouse disinfection, more effective with foam"
- 2021-09-20 Construction work starts on new Rijk Zwaan Trial Center
- 2021-09-20 Training horticultural newcomers with an 'onboarding course for horticulture'
- 2021-09-20 Ghana: Ho Central Prison revives greenhouse farming for inmates
- 2021-09-20 UK: £30m research facility investment in East Malling praised by MP
- 2021-09-20 Russian company to build greenhouse that can grow 630 million tomatoes a year
- 2021-09-16 Dongyang, China: scientists give instruction in modern tomato greenhouse
- 2021-09-16 Nanyang, China: Renewing the old wasteland into greenhouses
- 2021-09-16 Cambodia: Successful yield of greenhouse crops in Tboung Khmum
- 2021-09-16 US (OK): Osage Nation growing fresh produce for community with Harvest Land farm