- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Video: 100 hectare greenhouse project in Russia
The Agro-Invest project features a 40MWe power plant for generation of heat, power and CO2, high light levels and intermediate lighting, irrigation water re-use, integrated propagation area with own seeding facilities, germination facilities and a grading system suitable for all type of cucumbers and tomatoes.
Agro-Invest successfully completed its first growing season
The company Agro-Invest operates complete greenhouses in Russia. Their goal is to become self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the future. Dalsem was appointed to this task of constructing the complete greenhouse. Hoogendoorn was chosen to provide high tech automation solutions to control all processes in the greenhouse.
Agro-Invest’s new 20 hectares greenhouse, located in the Kaluga region of Russia, has successfully completed its first growing season January 2015. The greenhouse comprises 10 ha for the production of tomatoes (four varieties: one beef tomato variety, one truss tomato variety and two varieties of cherry tomatoes), 8 hectares of cucumbers and a 2-hectare propagation area for young plants and seedlings, plus a packing area/irrigation room and an energy building. This greenhouse complex will make a tangible contribution to the region’s goal of becoming self-sufficient in the production of vegetables in the longer term. This is the first stage of a project which will ultimately comprise a total of 100 hectares of greenhouse on 238 hectares of land.
For more information:
2635 CG Den Hoorn
+31 (0) 15 2695800
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-21 "More light in glass greenhouse than in plastic greenhouse"
- 2020-02-21 US (HI): Greenhouse construction bill passes third reading in House
- 2020-02-21 Niagara College Greenhouse Nursery cat officially named
- 2020-02-20 Dutch schools combine forces in the All Climate Greenhouse
- 2020-02-20 First harvest started in geothermal greenhouse in Kirsehir, Turkey
- 2020-02-20 Young Ghanaians use tech for more efficient greenhouses
- 2020-02-19 Kiwis modernize energy plant
- 2020-02-19 Russia: High-tech greenhouse to grow 20 tons of tomatoes per day
- 2020-02-19 Latvia: Spring has arrived in Aizpute greenhouses
- 2020-02-19 Online guidance enables remote greenhouse construction
- 2020-02-18 Wood chips from the region for nursery plants
- 2020-02-18 China: Inventory the six advantages of smart greenhouses
- 2020-02-18 Screen closed, ventilation system on
- 2020-02-18 Malian architect fights climate change with digital greenhouse
- 2020-02-18 Belarus: Optimal conditions for cucumbers created in Orsha
- 2020-02-18 French greenhouse infected with ToBRFV
- 2020-02-17 How are you using greenhouse data?
- 2020-02-17 Netherlands: Construction of 24 ha geothermal greenhouse in full swing
- 2020-02-17 New farming method develops sustainable crop system suitable for Qatari climate
- 2020-02-17 CAN (AB): New greenhouse development proposed for Holsom Road