- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Shanghai's largest vegetable greenhouse opened
- "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- New climate control algorithm improves greenhouse climate control
- Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Photo Report Fruit Logistica 2015
"In addition to its undisputed position as a business platform, this year's Fruit Logistica strengthened its leading role as a platform for innovation for the international fresh produce trade", says Dr Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin GmbH:
Also HortiDaily.com was present at the Fruit Logistica. We made a photo report with all the suppliers, greenhouse constructors and other professionals from the commercial greenhouse industry.
Click here to see the photo report with all the international exhibitors.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 National horticultural therapy week celebrates therapeutic power of plants
- 2021-03-05 AgXeed, Faromatics and honey.ai winners Robot event
- 2021-03-05 Jordan: University project to promote urban farming systems concludes
- 2021-03-05 Tomato Week covers e-commerce trends, COVID-19 and more
- 2021-03-04 Registration for tomato week 2021 now open
- 2021-03-04 In the spotlight: Rob Grootscholten
- 2021-03-04 Empathy in marketing the focus of 6th annual BrandStorm
- 2021-03-04 How PMA helps increase diversity and inclusion in the produce industry
- 2021-03-04 US: Specialty crop block grant program
- 2021-03-04 Ireland: College of Amenity horticulture virtual open day
- 2021-03-03 "I live in the right place to be in the horticulture industry.”
- 2021-03-03 New white varieties featured at this year’s Florida Strawberry Festival
- 2021-03-02 Webinar: "The power of digital time registration in greenhouses"
- 2021-03-02 DesignLights Consortium releases second draft of update to technical requirements for horticultural lighting
- 2021-03-02 PMA announces in-person Fresh Summit in New Orleans
- 2021-03-02 Webinar on energy efficiency incentives for indoor agriculture
- 2021-03-02 New raspberry varieties will be showcased in AHDB live webinar
- 2021-03-01 "Produce is wasted here because many people don't really respect the value of food any more"
- 2021-02-26 New webinar series focused on import/export regulations
- 2021-02-26 New horticulture scholarship honors professional tie that led to lifelong friendship